Jurong East Jobs Hq Management Accountant & Business Partner Position at IMI CRITICAL ENGINEERING (APAC) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, IMI CRITICAL ENGINEERING (APAC) PTE. LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Jurong East and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of HQ Management Accountant & Business Partner and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||IMI CRITICAL ENGINEERING (APAC) PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Hq Management Accountant & Business Partner|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Ownership of preparation and reporting of corporate costs for Divisional HQ
- Preparation of month-end working files, journals, accruals and prepayments
- Partnering cost centre managers to prepare accounts and forecasts for opex and capex cost centres
- Maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany statements and fixed asset register for the HQ accounts
- Calculate and communicate the internal recharges to divisional business units, raise invoices on bi-annual basis, preparation of all supporting documentation
- Liaison with HQ Group corporate team and other key stakeholders to ensure a clean set of corporate accounts
- Preparation of supporting documentation for annual external audit
- Manage the central controls on intercompany through month end and quarterly forecast cycles for the wider Division
- Continuous improvement of the processes and controls for corporate costs
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or relevant experience in accounting role
- Experience in preparation of cost centre accounting
- Knowledge of SAGE and/or IBM Cognos Controller beneficial
- Ability to produce under pressure, to a high degree of accuracy, with absolute attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple demanding priorities and deadlines is essential
- Effective communication skills with experience interacting with Global stakeholders
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Positive, flexible approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention detail
- Good and friendly working environment
- Good career growth prospect
- Walking distance from MRT stations
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are specialist engineering company that designs, manufactures and services highly engineered products that control the precise movement of fluids. We aim to deliver great solutions that tackle the most demanding challenges. We help some of the world's leading industrial companies operate their processes safely, sustainably, and more productively. We work as one big team but operate through three divisions - IMI Precision Engineering, IMI Critical Engineering and IMI Hydronic Engineering - and employ approximately 10,00 people in over 50 countries around the world.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 201208228D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)