Jurong East Jobs Hr & Admin Executive Position at DONJON PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HR & Admin Executive. For candidates who reside in Jurong East and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at DONJON PTE LTD and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||DONJON PTE LTD|
|Position||Hr & Admin Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
1. Management of Time Management System (TMS) & ensure timely compilation of workers’ TMS data for payroll processing
2. Assist in management of foreign workers matters, (e.g. WICA, FWMI, dormitory, work pass application, renewal, cancellation, home leave, etc)
3. Source and administer training needs (sourcing, administration, application, evaluation, etc)
4. Attend to staffs’ queries pertaining to HR & admin issues
5. Assist in recruitment matters (arranging interview, offering, onboarding, orientation, etc)
6. Assist in organising of Company events and activities
7. Provide HR administrative & operations support when necessary
1. Manage office inventories and ensure adequate supplies at reasonable cost
2. Manage the inventories of office equipment and ensure items are in working condition
3. Supervise and monitor office & facilities service and maintenance
4. Perform reception duties and attend to incoming calls, visitors
5. Handle incoming & outgoing mails, email enquiries & fax
6. Provide administration support on Company Fleets (insurance, summons, season parking, etc)
7. Coordinate with building management on maintenance, car park & facilities issues
8. Periodically observe, review and suggest best practices for administrative work flows and office management for greater efficiency
- Diploma/ Degree in any discipline
- Experience in Engineering/ Construction industry preferred
- Organised and detailed oriented
- Good follow-up skill and proactive to matters arising
- Knowledge in Employment Act, MOM regulations, HR best practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in Info-tech HRMS an advantage
Interested candidates are to write in with a detailed resume containing details of your qualifications, experience, current & expected salaries and availability.
(** NO QUOTA FOR FOREIGN APPLICANTS **)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- 5 Working Day
- Good Career Advancement
- Friendly Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Donjon Pte Ltdis a Singapore-based company established in 2003. Donjon provides and offers a wide spectrum of engineering services; technical testing and others related contract works for Government, Commercial, Industrial and Residential Sectors.
We are expanding the business and require a candidate like you to join us. Interested candidates are welcome to apply.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 200301519H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Smart Casual, 5 Days/ 5.5 Days
- Specific Location: Tradehub 21
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Jurong East 2023
- Hr & Admin Executive position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Jurong East 2023