East Jobs Hr Administrator Position at RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of HR Administrator with contract working hours for our company office, RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd, for residents of East and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.200, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a HR Administrator.
|RecruitFirst Pte. Ltd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
RecruitFirst is looking for HR Administrators to join our project team! The HR Administrator will be assigned to work on HR operation matters. In this role, you will be handling the administrative tasks and day-to-day operations in HR department.
Location: East area, Singapore
Duration: Up to 3 years
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (office hour)
- Ordering of items and process vendor’s invoices
- Handle training administrative tasks such as sourcing of training vendors, grant submission
- Handle office administrative tasks such as season parking application, manage office access, etc.
- Support recruitment administration such as sourcing for candidates, onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Pre and post activities of scholarship/ internship programme
- All other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Diploma holders
- Well organized and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We regret to inform only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Lee Hui Ping (R22109018)
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 13C6342
- EA No.: 13C6342
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days