West Jobs Hr Assistant Manager (medical Manpower Office), Up $6800, Kent Ridge Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the West and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as HR Assistant Manager (Medical Manpower Office), Up $6800, Kent Ridge and able to work under contract working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 4.500 - SGD 7.000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
|Hr Assistant Manager (medical Manpower Office), Up $6800, Kent Ridge
|Type of Work
Duration: 6 Months (Extendable/Convertible)
Working Location: Kent Ridge
Working Hours: 08.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday), 08.30am – 5.30pm (Friday)
- Manage the full spectrum of the HR central resourcing of medical specialists from interviewing to on-boarding;
- Map new process for Total Performance Management for clinicians at cluster level;
- Work closely with the Group Chiefs to create and/or harmonise one Clinical Fellowship Programmes by specialties and sub-specialties which includes, not limited to, writing, editing and submission to the governing agency;
- Undertake projects/assignments which may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Human Resource or Business related field
- 3-5 years of relevant HR business partnering, analytical experience or skills with proficiency in MS Excel tools for data analysis, building charts
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable handling high volume of data
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
EA License No.: 01C4394
EA Reg. ID: R22105467 (Mary Joyce Ong)
** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Specific Location: Eunos