West Jobs Hr Business Partner Position at SPD Scientific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in West and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 4.500 - SGD 5.500. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||SPD Scientific Pte Ltd|
|Position||Hr Business Partner|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.500|
SPD Scientific offers a comprehensive range of top-notch laboratory consumables, test-kits reagents, biomedical and laboratory equipment, and a host of microbiology culture media and diagnostic products. The company offers myriad benefits to customers in wide ranging industries, such as F&B sector, pharmaceutical, academic and government research institutions, and healthcare, by providing them the essential tools to assist in their medical research and discoveries.
Within the healthcare industry, our products are used in clinics, blood banks, and hospital for research and analysis in the areas of microbiology, molecular, haematology, immunohisto-chemistry, and biochemistry. Our expertise is backed up by our experienced and highly qualified service team, offering you an unparalleled experience and a unique level of support for all your purchases.
We differentiate ourselves from the competition by the value add we bring to our customers by providing a seamless level of quality service from pre-sales to post-sales support. Leveraging on our technical expertise wrought through years of experience, we seek the highest quality level in customer application support, information technology, and on-going maintenance. Meeting and surpassing all the industry safety compliance in our products is paramount for us.
The Assistant Human Resource (HR) Business Partner shall provide HR methodologies and business centric ideas to the organization by understanding and prioritizing critical skills and strategies that are necessary for the business future. We are progressing towards regional market expansion (as-a-service) and seeking for an experienced and high-caliber individual in this newly created role to join us:
- Participate and be a contributor at discussions and provide input in business projects and initiatives with focus on training and developments needs of the group
- Work closely with business leaders and key stakeholders across the group to execute key talent development initiatives across talent reviews, performance management, promotion and succession planning to drive a high performing culture, attract and retain talent.
- Establish and implement learning and development programs to facilitate employee’s growth and capability building
- Participate in coaching managers and employees on performance and training and development including the analysis of performance gaps and identify learning needs
- Monitor and track employee progress and provide coaching and feedback to ensure learning objectives are met
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in learning and development
- Create, manage and maintain training resources, materials, and systems
- Undertake designated business unit generalist functions with the executives
- Undertake any ad hoc projects and duties as assigned by Reporting Manager
- Degree in HR or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant HR experience
- A strong talent management and L&D experience and background is necessary
- An excellent communicator with a vibrant personality and has passion for employee engagement
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Good executor with proven track-records, analytical, resourceful and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Singapore’s Employment Act, labour laws and statutory rules and regulations
- Knowledge in Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand employment law is advantageous
- Reports to Chief Operating Officer
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Company enables the industrial, R&D and healthcare professionals to make an impact in improving lives by aiding them in their research and testing processes with our products and services. This is just one of the many ways "We impact lives".
One of our business entities - SPD Scientific Pte Ltd- a leading distributor of top-notch laboratory consumables, reagents, biomedical and laboratory equipment and diagnostic products, offers myriad benefits to customers in varying industries, such as F&B, pharmaceutical, academic and government research institutions, and healthcare.
Excellence through people. Shaping the future together. Join our team today in empowering communities and impacting lives.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 199401685W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Team Bonding Activities, Fruit Day, Annual Dinner