Central Region Jobs Hr Executive Position at RSH (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of HR Executive. For those of you who live in Central - Others and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, RSH (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.200. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||RSH (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.200|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage on-boarding and exit processes, including orientation, confirmation, exit interviews etc
- Maintain and upkeeping of all employees records/ personal files to ensure proper documentations
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, work passes, rules, and regulations
- MOM Surveys / HR reportings
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Payroll data consolidation to be sent to Payroll team
- Assists the Human Resources Manager on HR special projects as needed and help manage the process of HR policies and projects
- Diploma/Degree in HRM or related field
- Min 3 – 5 years’ experience in human resource function in a similar capacity, preferably in F&B / Retail industry/ Fast paced
- Good knowledge of industry practise & MOM Laws
- Independent, proactive, resourceful and strong team player with solid analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with “SAP/Success Factor” will be an added advantage.
- Able to start work immediately.
· Hybrid Work Arrangement
· Attractive perks
· Fun & fast place enviroment
· Career Progression & coaching
Location: Based in Singapore
|Address||171 Chin Swee Rd, #09-01 RSH - Royal Sporting House Ltd, CES Centre, Singapura 169877|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RSH was established in 1977 as an independent retail store, it has since grown into a multinational conglomerate known for the distribution and retailing of more than 70 renowned international consumer brands. Today, with more than 200 stores and shops-in-shop in 4 countries, RSH portfolio has expanded to cover four main categories: Sports, Active Lifestyle and Fashion, with exclusive retail rights to operate stores for top fashion and active lifestyle brand names.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 239615-H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Staff purchase scheme