Singapore Jobs Hr generalist (contract) – Data Ailab – singapore Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of HR Generalist (Contract) - Data AILab - Singapore with full time working hours for our company office, TikTok, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, TikTok, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a HR Generalist (Contract) - Data AILab - Singapore.
|Position||Hr generalist (contract) - Data Ailab - singapore|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About The Team
Our HRBP Team is driving the growth of ByteDance in Singapore and aspires to contribute to Singapore’s Tech-Hub transformation! We wish to empower the future generation with the opportunity to embrace Tech, work in Tech and live in Tech!
If you are someone who’s passionate about Tech & wants to make an impact in transforming the tech landscape in Singapore, join us now! We are looking for talented individuals to join the HRBP Team of Data AI Lab for a 6-month contract position based in Singapore.
- Build relationships with leaders and guiding management on employee relations and performance management.
- Proactively provide professional HR advice, support and guidance to the managers and staff on all HR queries, including all aspects of HR policy and procedures and current employment law/legislations.
- Establish and develop relationships with managers and key contacts to understand and advise on people management issues.
- Provide HR programmatic support, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organisation.
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year.
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of HR business partner or generalist experience supporting leaders at MNC.
- HR experience in at least three or more areas below: organizational design, succession planning, performance management, business consulting, culture transformation, compensation and rewards, employee engagement, coaching/development, talent management, talent acquisition, data analysis, employee relations.
- Ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and being able to iron out clarity from uncertainty.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends, scope out problems and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Strong project management skills to effectively initiate, plan, and execute important HR projects that creates long lasting impact on business.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- Hr generalist (contract) - Data Ailab - singapore position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023