Bukit Merah Jobs Hr Intern For Growing Sme! (recruitment & Hr Admin Focus) Position at MOSANCO PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company MOSANCO PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bukit Merah and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of hr intern for growing sme! (recruitment & hr admin focus) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|MOSANCO PTE. LTD.
|Hr Intern For Growing Sme! (recruitment & Hr Admin Focus)
|Type of Work
About Mosanco Enchanted Cafe:
Mosanco Enchanted Cafe is a cafe establishment founded with the aim of making your dreams come true. As our brand has grown over the years, we are currently operating 7 outlets islandwide. We open 24/7 to provide speciality dishes and cold brews to you anytime.
At Mosanco Enchanted Cafe, we focus on creating and growing a community of people to interact and develop one another over good food and refreshing beverages, round the clock. We continuously create new dishes and tastes to excite the palate, as we believe that food brings people together for any kind of occasions and gatherings. Be it for hard workers to complete their tasks over meals or for social butterflies to gather round for cakes and desserts, we welcome you into our enchanting space. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that fairy tales aren’t real.
What you can expect to learn:
- Work with the HR Manager on Talent Acquisition and Management skills (Job analysis, attraction, sourcing, interviewing)
- Partnering with the HR Manager on determining suitability and fit of potential applicants into our Enchanted Cafe Team
- Onboarding and offboarding processes
- Compliance laws according to MOM employment practices to ensure smooth operations and employment for all
- Preparation and dissemination of Employee News & Updates
- Management on Employees Workmen Compensation and Insurance Claims
- Strategise suitable staff welfare plans
- Utilise our HR Information System to handle various aspects not limited to Attendance, Claims, Payroll and Staff P-Files Management
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has strong communication and effective listening skills
- Eager to learn new things, and suggest new ideas! Our HR team loves openness and introduction to fresh ideas as we constantly strive to improve and upgrade ourselves
- Has a sharp eye for detail, and is not afraid to take on challenges within our team
- Currently studying or possess a Business/Human Resource (Polytechnic/University undergraduates/graduates are welcome!)
- Able to commit at least 3 months
- Numerous opportunities for you to be involved in our HR activities, so you can learn more effectively through a hands-on approach
- Support and guidance from us to expand your knowledge and exposure across multiple HR specialisations
- Discounts for our delicious foods and beverages in our Cafe (as well as board games!)
- Workplace insurance coverage
How to apply:
- Do send your resume to **@mosanco.com as well as reason(s) on why you wish to join us! Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2017, our door is your gateway to the fairyland of dreams and paradise. Most of the original, striking design elements were built or created by hand.
The décor features warm, soothing colours, quirky designs, ambient lighting, authentic tree branches, beautiful wall murals and lovingly appointed, mismatched furniture with comfortable seating.
Our dishes and dining experience will definitely leave you enchanted and craving for more.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 201734351G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Leave, Staff Meal + Discount + Training Provided