West Jobs Hr Manager (manufacturing) Sx55 Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of West and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as HR Manager (Manufacturing) SX55 in our business office, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Hr Manager (manufacturing) Sx55
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Supervise HR team to provide strong support in business partnering on human capitalization
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Maintain updated records in all HR systems
- Work with Finance Department to ensure execution of efficient and accurate payroll process.
- Manage staff medical benefits and other claims processes and drive better efficiencies.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives including feedback sessions, staff bonding activities and wellness programs
- Good knowledge in compensation and benefits to ensure administration of salaries and benefits for companies are adequate for staff attraction and retention.
- Degree in Business – Human Resources preferred
- A qualified HR professional with a minimum of 5 – 7 years of relevant experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format, or drop a WS(8900 6399) for faster shortlisting, please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lee Shong Xian (Leo)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104917
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in West 2023
- Hr Manager (manufacturing) Sx55 position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of West 2023