West Jobs Hr Manager (medical Manpower), Up $6500, Kent Ridge~ Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HR Manager (Medical Manpower), UP $6500, Kent Ridge~. For candidates who reside in West and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 4.500 - SGD 6.500 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
|Hr Manager (medical Manpower), Up $6500, Kent Ridge~
|Type of Work
Duration: 6 Months (Extendable/Convertible)
Working Location: Kent Ridge
Working Hours: 08.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday), 08.30am – 5.30pm (Friday)
- Manage the full spectrum of the HR central resourcing of medical specialists from interviewing to on-boarding;
- Map new process for Total Performance Management for clinicians at cluster level;
- Work closely with the Group Chiefs to create and/or harmonise one Clinical Fellowship Programmes by specialties and sub-specialties which includes, not limited to, writing, editing and submission to the governing agency;
- Undertake projects/assignments which may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Human Resource or Business related field
- 3-5 years of relevant HR business partnering, analytical experience or skills with proficiency in MS Excel tools for data analysis, building charts
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable handling high volume of data
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
EA License No.: 01C4394
EA Reg. ID: R22105467 (Mary Joyce Ong)
** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Specific Location: Eunos