West Jobs Hr Manager (shared Service) Position at AMOS GROUP LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
AMOS GROUP LIMITED has open a job vacancy for the domicile of West - Others and surrounding areas as hr manager (shared service) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|AMOS GROUP LIMITED
|Hr Manager (shared Service)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Function as a business partner to the business units
- Provide value-added advisory services on HR matters
- Address all people-related topics including but not limited to:
- compensation and benefits
- talent acquisition
- talent management
- performance management
- staff engagement/employee relations
- learning and development
- ISO and finance audits
- monthly reportings
- workplace safety and health
- Review, evaluate and recommend HR policies, framework and processes to cultivate a high performing culture.
- Support business leaders to identify critical gaps and make the necessary action plan to close the gaps.
- Any other HR-related tasks as assigned by your superior.
- Degree in HR or related field.
- At least 6 years of work experience as a HR Business Partner
- Strong HR operations and talent acquisition/management experience, preferably gained in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven track record in people management.
- Knowledge of payroll system, preferably BIPO, is essential
- Prior HR shared services experience will be an added advantage.
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- 5 days work (Office Hours)
- Meal Allowance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a leading international provider of diversified products, services and solutions to customers in the marine and offshore sectors.
The recent merger of Gaylin Holdings Limited and AMOS International Holding into AMOS Group Limited marks an important milestone on our path to becoming a leading international provider of diversified products, services and solutions to customers in the marine and offshore sectors.
The name AMOS - All Marine Offshore Solutions - suitably highlights our broad and comprehensive value proposition.
Our expanded operational footprint significantly increases cross-selling opportunities for our key supplier brands as well as our own ALCONA brand of products which includes ‘Crew Gear’ personal protective equipment and a growing range of technical supplies and daily consumables developed for the marine and offshore workplace.
Our global customers, partners and suppliers can now benefit from our superior financial strength, decades of experience, a modern, streamlined logistics and supply infrastructure and an expanded strategic footprint.
We now have a unified, motivated international team, representing and supporting a world-class portfolio of industry leading brands, backed by a single, focused promise. When our customers demand solutions - We Supply.
- Industry: Marine/Aquaculture
- Registration No.: 201004068M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Gul Circle / Joo Koon