Singapore Jobs Hr Manager Position at SHIN YA-O-YA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SHIN YA-O-YA PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as HR Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|SHIN YA-O-YA PTE. LTD.
|Type of Work
Roles & Responsibilities
Day to day operations of the HR functions and duties in a Trading nd Logistics Business
· Handle recruitments, schedule interviews, post job advertisement
· Responsible for work pass applications, renewal and cancellation
· Prepare all employment-related documents, e.g. employment contract, letter etc
· Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
· Handle HR duties including preparing
· HR correspondence, employment contracts, staff attendance. Ensuring that all employees comply to company’s rules and policies.
· Maintain and update HR database and HRIS record (HR software and Insurance Software).
· Handle staff insurance matters such as creation, deletion, renewals and claims.
· Design and implement Company’s compensation and benefits programs
· Examine & update company policies annually and as when required.
· Design, formulate and manage staff appraisal system
· Review and update HR Policies
· Processing of Government Bodies claim
· Preparation and filling of IR8A and IR21
· Coordinate HR projects (meetings, trainings, surveys, etc) and take minutes
· Properly handle complaints and grievances.
· Able to execute commendation or disciplinary actions.
· Perform any other ad-hoc duties as requested or assigned
Nurture a positive working environment
*Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
*Manage the recruitment and selection process
*Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
*Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
*Maintain pay plan and benefits program
*Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
*Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
· Minimum Diploma in HR Management/ Office Management/ Business Administration/ any other in related degree. OR At least 3 years experience with managing HR in Small Medium Enterprise. Experience in F&B industry would be an advantage.
· Excellent organizational skills and meticulous
· Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
· Able to work independently in a fast-pace environment, under minimal supervision
· Able to multi- task and work well under pressure
· Manage confidential information relating to various tasks assigned with tact and discretion.
Location: West (6 Chin Bee Ave Singapore 619930)
Contact: 81252** (Please contact Ms Ang if you are interested)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.