East Jobs Hr Officer Position at SH Integrated Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of East and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as HR Officer in our business office, SH Integrated Services Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|SH Integrated Services Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
- Assist HR Manager on preparation of the organisation training plan
- To utilise Oracle Netsuite to allow HR and employees to better track their training activities during the course of the year
- Administer and arrange the mandatory core skills training program required by BCA (CSOC, coretrade), ensure the yearly BCA coretrade renewal is in place and training requirements are met
- Administer grants/ fund application for eligible training courses
- Review and update HR Management Procedure when changes occurred
- Maintain all training records
Recruitment – Site Staff
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process (site staff) by following the current hiring procedure and liaising with the project managers. Review and provide suggestions to the current hiring procedure by ensuring current practice is timely and comprehensive
- Deal with the administration required by the HR policies relating to the appointment of newly recruited site staff. This includes BCA verification of new worker, security bond purchase, drafting of the letter of appointment, processing of staff access pass, arrangement of pre – employment medical check-up for work pass holders and assisting on bank account opening. PPE arrangement – ensure store supervisor submit the items collection form back to HR after issuance
- Provide advice and assistance to hiring project managers on staff recruitment for site staff by checking on their pre-employment history on WPOL and coretrade/multiskilling status on construction workforce registration system (CWRS)
- Ensure recruitment process for site staff are compliant to local laws and fair employment practices
- Administer exit process (site staff) – booking of return flight ticket, return of staff access card, work permit, cancellation of work pass etc.
Personnel Administration/ Compensations and Benefits – Site Staff
- Maintain all personnel documents and ensure their confidentiality. Administer and update employees’ database onto HRIS and employees’ personnel file.
- Random checks on attendance. Investigate and understand causes for site staff absences or OT overclaim
- Administer work pass application, renewal and cancellation (site staff)
- Process renewals for site staff, and ensure salary increment on renewals are approved by the project directors, submitted together with the performance appraisal and increment is in line with the compensation and benefits policies
Other HR Related Projects & Administrative Tasks
- Updating of vehicle repair and petrol costs (all vehicle related issues)
- Monitoring vehicle COE expiry and insurance renewal and purchase of road taxes for full fleet of company vehicle system. Updating vehicle info on the vehicle fleet management system
- Candidate must possess preferably diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent. Nitec holders can be considered.
- Candidates with relevant experience with non-related qualification are highly encouraged to apply
- Need for a passion for human resources and a people-centric mindset
- Good English writing and communication skills is a MUST for this role
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position, diploma holders with limited working experience are welcome to apply too.
- Required Skill(s): training and development, employee relations, organisational development
- Preferably Junior officers specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
|18 Kaki Bukit Pl, SH Integrated Services Pte Ltd, Singapore 416196
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SH Integrated Services is a L6 full-fledged building contractor and licensed builder specialized in integrated building services that covers maintenance of M&E systems, water supply and sanitary systems, building works and lightning protection systems. It has consistently delivered on-time and on-budget – prominent projects for the Ministry of Education (MOE), the Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI), the National Heritage Board (NHB) and People’s Association (PA). As a trusted name among main contractors, it is also involved in the maintenance of M&E services in ICES, Jurong Island and A-Star, Biopolis.
We are looking for passionate individuals to be part of our SH family. Join us today and be part of our growing family. Please be informed that only applications sent through jobstreet would be considered. Thank you!
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 200516248Z
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)