West Jobs Hr Operations, Up $2200, Jurong East, Entry Level Welcome~ Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of HR Operations, UP $2200, Jurong East, Entry Level Welcome~. For those of you who live in West and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd), and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.200. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
|Hr Operations, Up $2200, Jurong East, Entry Level Welcome~
|Type of Work
Duration: 6 Months (Extendable/Convertible)
Working Location: Jurong East (walking distance from MRT)
Working Hours: 08.30am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday), 08.30am – 5.30pm (Friday)
- Reporting into HR Group Shared Services HR Operations Division, the individual contributor will be supporting in the following work activities:
- Assist with administrative work related to work pass matters, BGS, process documentation and filing.
- Support HR related inquiries from employees or line managers.
- Identify potential areas of improvement and be part of the team to develop suitable solutions to meet the delivery gaps.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable and necessary by the business.
- Diploma in Human Resource or Business-related discipline.
- 1 year of relevant experience especially in healthcare sector (preferred)
- Able to manage high-volume activities and handle data confidentiality.
- Able to work under tight timeline and respond to changing priorities.
- IT savvy and comfortable with the use of Microsoft Excel to handle large amount of data.
- Organised, meticulous and proactive.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
EA License No.: 01C4394
EA Reg. ID: R22105467 (Mary Joyce Ong)
** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Specific Location: Eunos