Ang Mo Kio Jobs Human Resource Executive (payroll) Position at Popular Book Company Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Ang Mo Kio and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Human Resource Executive (Payroll) in our business office, Popular Book Company Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Others are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Popular Book Company Pte Ltd|
|Position||Human Resource Executive (payroll)|
|Region||Ang Mo Kio|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Manage full cycle of monthly payroll processing including computation of salary, attendance checking, overtime processing and allowances, CPF submission and Tax filing for foreign employees IR21 and IR8A.
- Preparing and ensuring accuracy in payroll and other payroll-related reports for stakeholders.
- Handles statutory claims such as NS, maternity, paternity & child-care leave in Singapore.
- Provide advice on payroll related matters on prompt basis.
- Maintain complete and updated employee records relating to remuneration.
- Diploma in HR Management/Business Administration.
- Familiar with BIPO would be an advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel.
- Min 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in HR and payroll.
- Good knowledge in HR practices and policies/Singapore Employment Act.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high transactional environment.
- Meticulous, conscientious in handling confidential information, organized and with a Can-Do attitude.
- Ability to work independently under pressing deadline.
- Able to multi-task and proactive to function efficiently and effectively in a fast paced and volatile environment.
- Good interpersonal, bilingual in oral and written communication skills.
- Contract role for 4 to 5 months.
|Region||East and Southeast Asia|
|City||Ang Mo Kio|
|Address||2 Ang Mo Kio Dr, #01-11 POPULAR Bookstore, Singapore 567720|
- Company's Transport Provided
- 5 days work week
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1924, Popular Holdings Limited is a multi-faceted conglomerate with businesses in a wide-ranging number of sectors, such as Retail, e-Commerce, Publishing, Education, Distribution, Purchasing, e-Learning, and more. Our diverse portfolio consists of more than 40 subsidiaries operating in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China, Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom. For close to a century, we’ve committed ourselves to empowering our people by encouraging a sense of ownership towards their responsibilities and involving them in the decision-making process. This helps establish a culture of staff-driven change that is highly attuned to the evolving consumer landscapes and industry trends, which helps us maintain our strong presence and competitive
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 197500612M
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)