East Jobs Human Resource Officer (4 Months Contract) Position at Grand Park City Hall
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Grand Park City Hall is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically East and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Human Resource Officer (4 Months Contract) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Grand Park City Hall
|Human Resource Officer (4 Months Contract)
|Type of Work
Grand Park City Hall is a sustainable sanctuary of modern comfort that takes pride and care in what we do and find joy in giving our best to positively impact people and the planet. We believe that true hospitality begins with service delivered with love and passion.
If you share our passion for service, we invite you to join us.
Discover your passion. Discover Love at Grand Park City Hall.
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Prepare employment documents, maintain and update team members’ records
- Conduct onboarding induction programme for new hires
- Administer and coordinate onboarding and cessation procedures
- Administer team members’ benefits claims
- Assist in the organizing of team members’ recreational and engagement activities
- Handle application, renewal and cancellation of work permits and employment passes
- Prepare monthly management reports and statistics on manpower headcount/turnover
- Assist in administering and monitoring the Hotel’s Training Plan
- Maintain training documents and records
- Provide advice to team members and implement human resource policies and procedures
- Perform any other job tasks as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Park Hotel Group aims to be a world-renowned brand in hospitality. We have hotel properties in Singapore, Hong Kong and China, with expansion plan into the Asia Pacific region. If you share our vision and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 4901160X
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Others, Subject to position requirements, Admin: Monday - Friday, Operations: Shift work