Singapore Jobs Human Resource Partner (schools) Position at Ministry of Education
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Ministry of Education are looking for candidates for the position of human resource partner (schools) with contract work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Ministry of Education
|Human Resource Partner (schools)
|Type of Work
What the role is
As a Human Resource (HR) Partner (Schools) in the HR Solutions and Capabilities Division, you will work closely with school leaders in ensuring good HR management. You will also play a crucial role in the implementation of HR policies, processes and initiatives for effective management and development of staff in schools.
What you will be working on
• Provide timely and quality advice to school leaders as well as officers in schools on HR management matters
• Support schools in strategic HR planning such as resource management, staff retention and engagement, leadership development, and training and development
• Provide operational support in HR processes such as deployment, ranking and appraisal, as well as appointment of key personnel in schools
• Organise and facilitate outreach programmes such as workshops and school visits for enhancing the HR knowledge and capabilities of the school management team
• Monitor relevant HR feedback/ data and distilling key insights/ trends for necessary HR intervention
What we are looking for
• At least two years of experience in HR
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of initiative and motivation with a positive and service-oriented attitude
• Meticulous and able to work independently within tight timelines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"The mission of the Education Service is to mould the future of the nation, by moulding the people who will determine the future of the nation. The Service will provide our children with a balanced and well-rounded education, develop them to their full potential, and nurture them into good citizens, conscious of their responsibilities to family, society and country."
The Ministry of Education of Singapore believes that every teacher will play a pivotal role in realising the Ministrys vision for meeting the challenge of the future which is encapsulated in four words:
THINKING SCHOOLS, LEARNING NATION
- As a teacher, you will be called upon to offer inspiration and encouragement to your students.
- You will set the learning environment in the schools and facilitate creative thinking and independent learning in your students, primarily through harnessing information technology.
- You also have the opportunity to develop your students potential to the fullest and shape their lives.
So, why not rise to the challenge and teach?
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: T08GA0012J
- Average Processing Time: 30 days