Singapore Jobs Ib – Gfx Flow Sales Specialist – Associate.#immediate #seekbetter Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of IB - GFX Flow Sales Specialist - Associate.#Immediate #seekbetter. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Deutsche Bank AG, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Ib - Gfx Flow Sales Specialist - Associate.#immediate #seekbetter
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
- ICG is a global sales team covering various institutional clients including Hedge Funds, Insurance companies, Asset Managers, Banks, Central Banks, Sovereign Wealth Funds and Private Banks
- In APAC, we have salespeople located across the regional hubs in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney as well as in several countries across Asia
- We are looking for a “Banks” salesperson based in Singapore to focus on FX products on both the cash and derivatives space
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce is better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 21 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Covering institutional clients on FX product on both the cash and derivatives space in Singapore & SE Asia.
- The salesperson would be covering clients across Banks and to a smaller extent lifers. Will handle both origination and coverage of flow and solutions Fx products.
Your skills and experience:
- You have at least 2 years sales experience covering institutional clients including bank names.
- At least 2 years covering both cash and derivatives across FX and Rates
- Existing institutional client relationships amongst Singaporean Banks and Southeast Asian Banks
- Ability to interact and fit into a regional / global team.
- Excellent self-drive and motivation
- Ability to react quickly and efficiently to different queries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities.
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression.
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs.
- Training and development to help you excel in your career.
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- Ib - Gfx Flow Sales Specialist - Associate.#immediate #seekbetter position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023