Outram Jobs Imaging Assistant Position at Singapore National Eye Centre
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Singapore National Eye Centre is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Outram and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of imaging assistant and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Singapore National Eye Centre|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Performs imaging scans and provides administrative support to the Ocular Imaging Services.
- Liaise with patients and inform them of their waiting time.
- Manage department patient registration system.
- Distribution of cases, data entry of patient records and other administrative duties.
- Perform Digital Clinical, General Imaging and Optical Coherent Tomography Scans.
- Diploma in Health Sciences or equivalent, entry Diploma level are welcome
- Basic knowledge and anatomy of the eye will be advantageous but not essential as on job training will be provided.
- IT Savvy with a willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive mindset
- Ability to work independently
- 1 year working experience in Admin or related field is advantageous
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) was incorporated on 3 March 1989 and commenced operation in October 1990. It is the designated national centre for ophthalmology within Singapore’s public sector healthcare network, with a faculty of close to 80 ophthalmologists and more than 800 staff.SNEC spearheads and coordinates the provision of specialised ophthalmological services with emphasis on quality education and research.
SNEC manages more than 330,00 patient visits and performs over 35,00 surgeries and laser procedures annually. The centre offers a full spectrum of subspecialties addressing every part of the eye – Cataract, Corneal & External Eye Disease, General Cataract & Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Glaucoma, Neuro-ophthalmology, Ocular Inflammation & Immunology, Oculoplastic, Paediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus, Refractive Surgery, Surgical and Medical Retina.
Singapore Eye Research Institute (SERI) was established in 1997 as Singapore’s national research institute for ophthalmic and vision research. It is the research arm of SNEC, and affiliated to the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Duke-NUS Medical School, as part of the SingHealth-Duke-NUS Academic Medical Centre.
Over the years, SERI has invested considerable resources into its research infrastructure and in the training of the next generation of clinician-scientists, clinician-researchers and scientists. In two decades, SERI has grown from a founding team of 5 to over 200 researchers, doctors and support staff, and is the largest eye research institute in the Asia-Pacific region.
A global leader in eye research, SERI ranks ahead of its counterparts in the US, UK and Japan in terms of ophthalmology publications per capita. Tapping on its close affiliation to SNEC, SERI is in the unique position to translate basic research into cutting edge clinical care by enabling the development of new treatments for a variety of eye diseases.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 198900840W
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), 3 days Family Care Leave