Central Region Jobs Impact & Strategy / Organisational Transformation Intern Position at HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as impact & strategy / organisational transformation intern with internship work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||HYPERSCAL SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Impact & Strategy / Organisational Transformation Intern|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Founded in 2011, Empact is a social enterprise with a social mission to build the capacity of social organisations in Singapore and the region. As a capacity builder to non-profits and social enterprises, we serve as an intermediary to our corporate partners where we match and manage their resources, expertises and skilled volunteers with the real needs in the social sector.
Much of the matching, in most cases require us to design and develop customised activities or programmes for a meaningful exchange or partnership between corporates and social organisations. This is to ensure a win-win for both parties towards a sustainable and effective social impact.
In the bigger scheme of our social mission, we bridge the capacity gap in the social sector with other stakeholders such as government agencies, grantmakers and volunteers to provide social organisations access to affordable (or pro bono) and professional services that are critical to their daily operations.
Over the past years, we have impacted more than 700 social organisations and channelled 8,00 volunteers to contribute to the growth of the social sector. In 2019, we were selected as a finalist for the Social Enterprise of Year by of the President Challenge. This is the highest accolade for social enterprises in Singapore.
Empact is seeking an Intern to join our Advisory team. The Intern would work together with our Consultants on multiple projects concurrently, to serve stakeholders such as social enterprises & non-profit organisations (collectively referred to as “social organisations”) clients, government partners, and volunteers.
The individual would be responsible for providing support on projects, including to:
- Conduct desktop research and literature reviews to support the discovery of sector-specific solutions
- Support in design, development, data collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative studies
- Assist in planning and execution of workshops and events
- Prepare presentations and tools for effective stakeholder communication
- Participate in client meetings and document key discussions
- Assist in preparation of reports to monitor projects status for stakeholder relations
He/she can look forward to opportunities in ground work and direct client exposure as well.
As Empact is a fast-growing social enterprise, this is truly an opportunity for individuals who are motivated to exercise and stretch their different skill sets and gain professional development. The abilities to innovate, find creative solutions to unprecedented clients’ needs, and a broad knowledge base that the individual may tap on are key to excelling in this role.
The Intern is required to:
- Commit full-time or part-time (minimally 3 full work days on fixed days of the week) for a minimum period of 3 months. Preferable: 6 months.
- Possess keen interest in designing and implementing community programs, designing training and developmental programs, research and evaluation of social impact or general consulting/advisory work
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (esp. PowerPoint and Excel). A good understanding of other software to develop business presentations, photo and video edits, and statistical analysis would be considered favourably
- Be comfortable as an independent worker and to communicate with team members
What We Offer
- Platform to gain exposure
- Opportunity for impactful contribution
- Opportunity for Learning
- Commitment to coaching culture
Interns can expect to gain insights from their assigned mentors. Interns can also choose to work on an area that excites them and be responsible for an internal organisational development project that they would propose
The internship positions are available immediately. Full time 6 months is preferred, while part-time can be considered, preferably 3 days a weekly, minimum period 3 months.
Please note that your application will be sent to and reviewed by the direct employer – Empact-
|Address||300 Tampines Ave 5, Nucleus Software Solutions Pte Ltd, Singapore 529653|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.