Bukit Merah Jobs In-house Legal Counsel Position at MINI ENVIRONMENT SERVICE PTE LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, MINI ENVIRONMENT SERVICE PTE LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as in-house legal counsel with a full time work system, which domiciled in Bukit Merah and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|MINI ENVIRONMENT SERVICE PTE LTD.
|In-house Legal Counsel
|Type of Work
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide legal support to the corporate office and the group both locally and internationally.
- Review and draft various agreements related to tenancy, business services and debt collection
- Manage and review construction, commercial and corporate documents and transactions.
- Review financing documents and support cross border projects and transactions.
- Support and advise business teams on acquisitions and ventures.
- Manage dispute resolutions
- Undertake corporate secretarial functions.
Professional Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in law, Singapore Bar Qualified
- At least 3 years PQE with exposure to real estate, projects and corporate matters, joint ventures, M&A activities, negotiating commercial contracts.
- Sharp business acumen (including ability to assess risk and appropriate levels of return), excellent interpersonal skills and cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Understanding of risk management techniques.
- Sound judgment of business practices and reputational risk.
- Exemplary integrity, ethics, independence, and resilience.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The MES Group is a diversified business group with its principle business in designing, constructing and managing off-site residential facilities for guest-workers in industries. Its other diverse portfolios include, trading,property development, warehousing and transportation, and recruitment services for specific industries.
MES is a leader in the management of guest-workforce residential facilities and has earned the reputation of setting the industry benchmark, both in Singapore and abroad. The MES name is also prominently ranked among the pioneers in the recruitment and supply of skilled workers for the construction, marine and petro-chemical industries in Singapore.
With its fleet of road transport vehicles and warehouse facilities the Group is fully resourced to meet the needs of a wide variety of industries. Already it is a key player in the FMCG sector. As a part of its growth strategy the Group has entered into trading, property development and facilities management consultancy.
Leveraging on its growing business network in the region and in particular the middle-east region, MES has entered into business collaborations with a number of local and regional business groups. As a mark of trust and in recognition of its interest in growing bi-lateral trade and investments between the middle-east region and Singapore, MES was appointed the official business representative office of the Oman Government in Singapore.
MES is committed to being a worthy corporate citizen by giving back to the communities where it conducts its businesses and is a prominent patron of the arts, culture, education, charities and humanitarian causes.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 198402087D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)