Singapore Jobs Incident Manager, Pakistan, Trust & Safety (pashto Speaking) #jobsthatmatter #urgenthire – #letsgotowork – #seekbetter Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Incident Manager, Pakistan, Trust & Safety (Pashto Speaking) #JobsThatMatter #UrgentHire - #LetsGoToWork - #Seekbetter in our company, TikTok. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Incident Manager, Pakistan, Trust & Safety (pashto Speaking) #jobsthatmatter #urgenthire - #letsgotowork - #seekbetter|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We have global offices including in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
The Incident Management team aims to ensure the safety of our users on the platform by responding to varying levels of escalations. As an Incident Manager within our Trust & Safety team, you will be on the front line coordinating our response to major global Trust & Safety incidents. This role will be based in Singapore.
– Investigate reported incidents across multiple channels for TikTok and coordinate our response to global partners inquiries; this could be a time sensitive response to a media inquiry, a critical government regulator inquiry, or a trending challenge that may pose harm to our community
– Coordinate across various global cross-functional teams including Public Policy, Legal, Product and Engineering, among others to handle and respond to crisis
– Analyse incident trends, systems and data to develop improvements to the overall incident processes and drive improvements across process, policy and product
– You will be expected to lead cross-functional post-mortems for major incidents and produce actionable insights
– Be comfortable, methodical and calm during high-pressure situations
– Be flexible with global working hours and operating on certain weekends
What should I bring with me?
– 1+ years experience in Incident, Risk or Crisis Management roles
– Ability to work effectively under high pressure, strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage with different teams
– Knowledge of social media challenges and sensitivity to safety or regulatory issues
– Quantitative skills, a data driven mindset; SQL skills are a plus
– English proficiency is required along with complete fluency in Pashto as you will be predominantly covering the Pashto speaking markets; review and translation will be required
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee’s journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- Incident Manager, Pakistan, Trust & Safety (pashto Speaking) #jobsthatmatter #urgenthire - #letsgotowork - #seekbetter position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023