East Jobs Indoor Sales Manager Position at Oglaend System Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in East and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Oglaend System Singapore Pte Ltd
|Indoor Sales Manager
|Type of Work
Who is Oglaend / Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. Oglaend System is part of the Hilti group, as a global and market leading solution provider of multidiscipline support systems, cable ladders, cable trays and associated services in oil & gas, shipbuilding, wind energy or renewables segments with the most cost efficient and durable supports solutions across disciplines for our customers.
Hilti has a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With 30,00 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career. We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What does the role involve?
We are looking for a high caliber Indoor Sales Manager with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential and leadership. Our people come from different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance and consistent results. You will take lead & develop the indoor sales team to support regional South East Asia business growth.
You will lead a team of 5 people and will be responsible for ensuring high-quality support of the sales teams across the region in preparing the bids & proposals, executing the orders and liaising with the factory and other internal functions to ensure seamless order flow from bid to delivery. You should be able to coach and develop the team members and to ensure high motivation and engagement within the team. We also expect you to constantly look for process optimization opportunities and to proactively lead the change.
Skills that will help you to be successful in the role:
· Drive results: Develop and actively manage the indoor sales team work scope and the team performance (Accuracy & Timely).
· People Development: Able to engage and develop Team based on their career aspirations and company needs
· Collaborate: Build partnerships with colleagues from other functions to meet shared objectives. Gain the support and commitment of others in the organization to make things happen.
· Optimize work processes: Ensure effective end-to-end process flow and Work on the end-to-end service innovation process from ideation to implementation and measuring impact (empirical creativity).
· Customer focus: Drive customer centricity in indoor sales work scope by constantly prioritizing and meeting (External & Internal) customers’ needs and requirements
· Proactive & Independent: Take full ownership of indoor sales scope, timely resolve issues with available resources escalate when required. Going above & beyond
· Nimble learning: Active learning though hypothesis-driven experimentation, embracing both successes and failures (empirical creativity).
· Business Acumen: Understand the business principles & implications and have business common sense
· Plan and Align: Plan and prioritize work of indoor sales team to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
· Comfortable with Numbers & Confident User of Excel: Have a good grasp of Business Maths Concepts (eg. Margin %) & Confident User of Excel (eg. Knowledge of Xlookup)
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including onboarding & ongoing training and lots of responsibilities from the start. You work as a team lead and in a team with a positive attitude and receive maximum support. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Your responsibilities will be great and contribution will be instrumental to the success of business. With them, we’ll give you the autonomy to do the necessity it takes to deliver outstanding results and develop the team. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in oil & gas and construction industries, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti & Oglaend is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
§ Degree in business, supply chain, project management or other relevant field.
§ Strong customer orientation and problem-solving and can-do attitude
§ Proven experience in identifying improvement areas and developing innovative solutions to ensure process excellence
§ Experience & Comfortable to work with others, take lead & implement the change
§ Self-motivated, highly energetic with persuasion skill and willingness to explore self-potential in different areas
§ Proven experience to work in multi-culture environment, ability to work with stakeholders from different background
§ High ambition to develop your long-term career at Hilti
§ Proficient in MS Excel and solid knowledge in SAP/ERP
By submitting your resume, you confirm and agree that Oglaend System Singapore and its related companies worldwide (collectively, “Hilti Group”) may collect, use and disclose your data for their recruitment purposes. This may include selecting, evaluating and recruiting candidates for roles or positions that differ from the above job description, but for which we believe that you may be interested in or appropriate for.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|705 Sims Dr, #05-03 Oglaend System Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore 387384
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Oglaend System Group owns the brand, Oglaend System that develops, manufactures and sells multidiscipline support solutions, cable tray and cable ladders to the following industries world-wide: Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Ships building, Wind Power, Water Treatment and Clean Room industries. These solutions deliver added value through reduced installation time, maximized volume utilisation, weight reductions, enhanced life time integrity and improved safety performance.
Our business is diversified in all regions of the globe, with 60% of the sales outside Norway. We are operating from locations in 30 countries and serving customers in more than 140 countries.
- Industry: Marine/Aquaculture
- Registration No.: 199707089D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)