Singapore Jobs Information Security Auditor / Data Privacy Assessor Position at ISOCert Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, ISOCert Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Information Security Auditor / Data Privacy Assessor for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.500, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||ISOCert Pte Ltd|
|Position||Information Security Auditor / Data Privacy Assessor|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.500|
ISOCert is looking for an experienced Auditor/Assessor to join our IT Audit team. The ideal candidate should have proven track record in Information Security/Data Privacy related audit experience and able to provide practical recommendations to strengthen the organization’s Information Technology security posture and data privacy regime.
Shortlisted applicants will be considered for the role of Information Security Auditor / Data Privacy Assessor / IT Auditor.
- Execution of the Information Security and Data Privacy related audit/assessment process
- Exhibits appropriate judgment regarding issue notification, prepares draft findings in accordance with relevant systems standards and drafts final audit reports for review by the Technical or Audit Manager.
- Demonstrates depth and breadth of knowledge of Audit methodologies and objectives.
- Demonstrates professionalism with good communication skills.
- Presents audit/assessment results in an objective and unbiased manner.
- Writes opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions.
- Ensure compliance with ISOCert’s policy & procedures
- Perform administrative duties according to plan and organize audits.
- Perform audit on client’s existing processes and Information Security and Data Privacy systems.
- Investigate client’s business process controls, application controls and IT controls and benchmark them according to regulations and industry standards.
- Degree or Diploma in IT / Computing / Information Security or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience for Degree holders / 5 years of related working experiences for Diploma holders (preferably specializing in IT / IT Security field).
- Candidates with knowledge and experience in ISO 27001, ISO 27701, DPTM and other management system related standards are preferred.
- Preferably with Lead Auditor Training Certification in ISO 27001:2013 / Certified Information Security Auditor – CISA and PDPA related training.
- Those with auditing experience will be an added advantage.
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you have what it takes to fill up the above role, you are welcome to submit your CV.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
|Address||21 Bukit Batok Cres, #16-76 ISOCert Pte Ltd, Wcega Tower, Singapore 658065|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ISOCertPte Ltd is a Singapore based professional Management System certification and auditing organization. We are also one of the five assessment bodies approved by IMDA to conduct DPTM assessments.
Our management is unique, as it is made up of individuals from different backgrounds with one common aim; to provide quality certification services. Our organization has a combined experience of over 25 years in the QEHS industry, and our team is focused on delivering our services to our client effectively without compromising on quality and integrity, leaving them with ultimate confidence in our certification.
Find out more about us at https://ww.isocert.sg/
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201614857E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- Information Security Auditor / Data Privacy Assessor position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023