Central Region Jobs Information Technology Administrator Position at Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Secretariat
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, we Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Secretariat, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as information technology administrator and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central - Others and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Secretariat|
|Position||Information Technology Administrator|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
** Only Singaporeans need to apply for this position **
Preference for candidates who can start work immediately
Why does the job/role exist?
The jobholder’s duty is to ensure that all the Secretariat staff use IT equipment and services provided by the organization. The jobholder backs up IT Manager for network and cybersecurity related matters so that the business continuity can be assured.
2. Key Result Areas
Key deliverables include:
a) User IT equipment and account management
– Working with IT Manager for Laptop/Desktop replacement
– Laptop/Desktop configuration for new and existing users
– User account/profile administration, setting up new user email account, and reset password
– Training/briefing for new users
b) User support and troubleshooting
– Troubleshoot hardware and software errors report by users, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
– Helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
– Support various virtual meetings.
c) Assist in the IT infrastructure management
– Assist IT Manager in the operation & management of the Secretariat network.
– Support IT Manager in securing the cybersecurity of the organization.
d) Administrative tasks
– Inventories the IT assets and maintaining updated records of IT inventory lists
– Keeping the updated IT documentations for IT system’s operations and maintenances e.g. IT equipment loan form
3. Key Accountabilities/Duties
– Laptop/Desktop configuration for new users
– User account creation and management
– IT troubleshooting and user responses including records
– Maintaining updated records of IT inventory lists
– Assistance in the operation and management of the Secretariat network infrastructure
– Assistance in the activities to enhance the cybersecurity level of the organization
– Keeping the updated IT documentations for IT system’s operations and maintenances
– Virtual meeting support for the Secretariat staff
– Appropriate training for other support staff and professional staff members, as required.
– Obtaining price quotations, issuing purchase requisition; maintain correspondence with vendors
Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
– Working with IT systems such as server, network, security, email, system/application software and related client systems
– User support experience – liaise and troubleshoot with users to understand their technical issues
– Working Knowledge of IT systems, Microsoft 363, network, cybersecurity
– IT project management skill is plus
1. Working with People
2. Applying Expertise and Technology
3. Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
4. Following Instructions & Procedures
5. Adapting & Responding to Change
6. Adhering to Principles & Values
|Address||35 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, Singapore 119616|
- International Environment and Culture
- Hybrid Work
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) is a unique cooperative, multilateral economic forum that has been successful in promoting regional economic growth through trade and investment liberalization and facilitation, and project-driven capacity building.
The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) is a regional economic forum established in 1989 to leverage the growing interdependence of the Asia-Pacific.APEC's 21 membersaim to create greater prosperity for the people of the region by promoting balanced, inclusive, sustainable, innovative and secure growth and by accelerating regional economic integration.
APEC’s 21 members share the APEC Putrajaya Vision 2040 – of an open, dynamic, resilient and peaceful Asia-Pacific community by 2040, for the prosperity of all our people and future generations.
APEC's 21 member economiesare Australia; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Chile; People's Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; Republic of Korea; Malaysia; Mexico; New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Peru; The Philippines; The Russian Federation; Singapore; Chinese Taipei; Thailand; United States of America; Viet Nam.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S97NR0098B
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 35 Heng Mui Keng Terrace