Singapore Jobs Information Technology Executive – #seek Position at COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXECUTIVE - #Seek. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia) and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|COMO Hotels and Resorts (Asia)
|Information Technology Executive - #seek
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Support the Information Technology Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Information Technology department in the hotel.
- Install, configure, manage, maintain, test, evaluate, and repair computer networks, workstations, the support server system(s), supporting hardware/software, user accounts, and computer/telephone rooms.
- Provide end-user support for all applications.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all technological devices.
- Troubleshoot/repair/resolve technical problems/issues related to computer hardware/software/internet.
- Consult with others to assess/analyze/resolve computing needs and system requirements.
- Refer major problems to vendors/technicians. Analyze, recommend, and implement process improvements.
- Train/instruct users in the proper use and security of all systems.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations/standards; identity, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, and safety.
- First point of contact with Open Door attitude.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Plan and coordinate information technology-related equipment installations, moves, additions, changes, and system enhancements.
- Provide Backup and manage end-to-end backup infrastructure including backup job policies
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Address guests’ service needs; assist other employees.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
|6B Orange Grove Rd, L1 COMO Group - Hotels & Resorts, Singapore 258332
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
COMO Hotels and Resorts offers luxury travel experiences with personalized service in elegant properties, each individually curated to reflect its location.
At COMO, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200204214R
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be Discussed
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- Information Technology Executive - #seek position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023