Singapore Jobs Infra System Engineer Position at Thinkture Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Infra system engineer. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Thinkture Pte. Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 5.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Thinkture Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Infra System Engineer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Infa System Engineer to join our team in Thinkture.
At Thinkture, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, Thinkture could be a place for you!
To install the system from scratch, monitor and maintain the solution:
• Debian Linux OS knowledge (Ubuntu 20.04 and/or RedHat RHEL 7.9) – Sysadmin level
o Good knowledge of the Linux filesystem.
o General command usage and syntax.
o Use of sudo and handling limited root user tasks
o Basic knowledge of networks and troubleshooting network problems
o Basic hardware knowledge
o Knowledge of backup, restore, and recovery procedures
o Good understanding of permissions and user management
• Basic Bash scripting capabilities
• Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare
• Experience with Kubernetes cluster in a production environment, Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) is an advantage
• Knowledge of Kubernetes DNS, how it interacts with external DNS servers
• Experience with logging and monitoring tools (specifically Elasticsearch and Kibana)
• Experience with Kubernetes monitoring tools Rancher / KubeSphere
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Bachelor or diploma in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineer, Information Technology or related discipline
• Has minimally 1 years’ experience in designing/implementation/consulting/operation of large-scale private/public/hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions
• The candidate should have attained professional certifications in the following areas with at least 1 years of implementation or operation experience in:
• Possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in IT infrastructure and/or emerging IT technologies engineering in the following area:
• Platform, storage, linux and virtualization
• Container technologies like Dockers and Kubernetes.
• Keen to learn and focus in resolving complex issues and conduct incident/fault analysis
• Possess a mindset of curiosity and tenacity in investigating issues and applying an analytical approach to problem resolution and implementation
• Possess a mindset of high service quality standards and communicate effectively to stakeholders and management
• Keen in learning and pick up new skills to cope with technology trend and business requirement
- Flexi Benefit and energetic team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Thinkture is a company which start operate on 2020 and focus on IT business include application development and consultancy, infra implementation security consultancy. Thinkture team is formed by the tech folks with over 10 years experienced in IT application and security industry. The company is headquartered in Singapore and has group of certified IT professionals with the skills and knowledge in designing, validating and managing infra security solutions as well as providing application development solutions
Thinkture able to provide a one-stop services for application design, application customization, application consultancy infra security solution deployment, security patch management, security control and management, security and risk assessment, security audit, vulnerabilities assessment, penetration testing, security solution design, incident response, forensic analysis and consultation.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 202040102W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Project Incentives, Variable Bonus