Singapore Jobs Infrastructure Engineer, – Vp – #immediate #seekbetter Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Infrastructure Engineer, - VP - #Immediate #Seekbetter. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Infrastructure Engineer, - Vp - #immediate #seekbetter|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you’ll help build a meaningful engineering discipline, combining software and systems to develop creative engineering solutions to operations problems. Much of our support and software development focuses on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure, and reducing work through automation. You’ll join a team of curious problem solvers with a diverse set of perspectives who are thinking big and taking risks. In this environment, you’ll take the lead on relevant projects, supported by an organization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow. As an SRE, you’ll be focused on running better production applications and systems.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you are responsible for the development and implementation of processes necessary to improve application / system reliability along with operational support. Your expertise in application performance, analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key focus of a high performing team to successfully design and navigate the program roadmap.
By incorporating your hands-on knowledge with application development and mission critical production environments, you will affect change, drive automation, and development of innovative improvements and world-class practices.
You will be responsible for both uplifting and maintaining our evolving technology platforms, infrastructure and technology controls. This includes production operations of our systems, as well as development/engineering of solutions to improve observability & traceability, DevOps tasks such as building CI/CD pipelines and maximize system reliability. You may also be involved in defining Service Level Objectives (SLO) and measure performance by implementing Service Level Indicators (SLI).
Your role also include root cause analysis of incidents and pro-active prevention of recurrence through the creative design and development of technical solutions & process improvements. You will partner with Infrastructure, Operations and AD teams to identify and implement automation opportunities to drive down toil, reduce technical debt and improve system stability.
Best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
- Design, code, test, and deliver software to automate manual operational work
- Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of incidents
- Engage with development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale, ensuring minimal refactoring or changes
- Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives
- Design self-healing and resiliency patterns
- Design automated software and product upgrades, change management, and release management solutions
- Coach teams on appropriate best practices
- Participate in the 24×7 support coverage as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 10+ years experience in an software engineering discipline
- Expertise in at least one technology stack designing, coding, testing, and delivering software
- Proficiency in one or more technology domains, may be a cross-domain expert able to solve complex and mission critical problems within a business or across the firm
- Working knowledge of infrastructure components (e.g. routers, load balancers, cloud products, container systems, compute, storage, and networks)
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills
- Demonstrated experience in systems engineering, software development and production support in mission critical environments.
- Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), DevOps.
- Experience of automating tasks and writing tools in scripting languages (e.g. Python).
- Knowledge of relational database systems such as Oracle and the ability to read and write SQL.
- OS and Web server experience (RHEL, Apache/Tomcat/Springboot) with strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of industry practices such as the microservices patterns
- Experience with or an understanding of data/event streaming technologies such as Kafka and Spark is a plus
- Java development experience; understanding of data & event driven architecture
- Familiarity with Cloud based architectures and deployment practices
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- Infrastructure Engineer, - Vp - #immediate #seekbetter position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023