Paya Lebar Jobs Instructor Assistant, Logistics Position at APSN Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Paya Lebar and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, APSN Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Instructor Assistant, Logistics and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Instructor Assistant, Logistics|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Be able to cover programmes whenever main instructor is not available
- Support main programme instructors to train and assess trainees in centre to meet requirements of production incorporating vocational skills and work habits – hard and soft skills. (i.e. activities for vocational, community living, social, recreational participation and employment readiness)
- Assist in training packages (lesson plan, assignments, and presentation slides with resources, assessment plans and trainer guide) for each project in contract work programme based on requirement and Progress Reports
- Assist main programme instructor in compilation of trainees’ performance – SWPs (Standard Work Performance), Individual Training Plan (ITP) and internal assessments
- Support Main programme instructor to provide training/supervision and guidance to PWIDs
- Support in gross and fine motor training for when required
- Provide support in daily admin procurement tasks
- Be responsible for managing the inventory for the vocational training programmes
- Support in planning, deployment for CSR/VIA/volunteering for any assigned events/ programmes/ initiatives
- Support instructors in ensuring the well-being and safety of trainees
- G.C.E N Level
- Passionate about making a difference to improve the lives of special needs in the community
- Ability to assist instructors to roll out lesson plan and intervention plans for PWIDs
- Create good student development and classroom management plan
- Experience working with chronic conditions such as special Needs / Mental Illness is a plus
- Possess good problem solving skills to identity needs and create action plans
- Able to communicate with diverse groups; maintaining confidentiality; working as part of team and meeting deadlines and schedules
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Supported by National Council of Social Service (Community Chest), Ministry of Education and Ministry of Social and Family Development, Association for Persons with Special Needs (APSN) is an approved Institution of Public Character (IPC).Founded in 1976, APSN was set up as a voluntary welfare organisation to provide special education for persons with mild intellectual disability (IQ50-70) through a holistic approach in the development of academic, vocational and social skills.The Association provides dedicated and specialised educational pathways for ages 7 to 21 through the operation of its 4 Schools- APSN Delta Senior School, APSN Tanglin School, APSN Katong School, and APSN Chaoyang School, while the Centre for Adults (CFA) provides continued vocational training and preparation for open employment from 17 years old and above, all the way to adulthood.
In partnership with her stakeholders and community, APSN equips persons with special needs through best practices in education, training and support services for open employment and life-long learning.Since 2016, APSN established its sheltered enterprises, such as the APSN Mystical Café for All. The café provides trainees from the APSN CFA with safe and realistic training to learn valuable skills that enhance their employability.The farm-to-plate concept of the café also means that vegetables and herbs are freshly grown in the in-house vertical farm, harvested and served. All café’s proceeds are channelled back to support APSN’s programmes and provide a small allowance for the trainees. By fostering interaction between the public and our trainees, APSN helps build acceptance and encouragement for the special needs community.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 202018265W
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Training & Development opportunity
- Specific Location: Jalan Ubi
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Paya Lebar 2023
- Instructor Assistant, Logistics position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Paya Lebar 2023