North Jobs Insurance Executive Position at Motorist Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in North and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Motorist Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
We are looking for sales driven individuals with excellent customer service skills to join our vibrant insurance team as Insurance Executive. Your primary responsibility is to support the department in driving and growing the company’s new and existing insurance product. You will liaise with customers and insurance providers ensuring we obtain the best deals for our customers’ motor insurance requirements.
- To service clients on quotations, policy processing and all other motor insurance matters.
- Follow up with existing clients for policy renewals.
- Understand the client’s motor insurance needs and provide proper advice.
- Negotiate with general insurers for best possible coverage and premium.
- To build and maintain strong relationship with insurance providers and customers.
- Provide regular concise reporting on performance and competitors.
- Work closely with the Motor Finance team to ensure all opportunities are optimized.
- Generate quotations from insurers and underwriters.
- Preparation of reports for meetings.
- Handle general administrative and ensure proper documentation, records and filing.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Studies or similar
- At least 2 years of working experience within the insurance industry
- IT Savvy
- Have attention to detail and positive attitude with good communication skills
- Strong sense of integrity and reliable
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced, ever changing and highly digitized environment
- Certificate in General Insurance (CGI) will be an added advantage
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in May 2015, Motorist is one of the fastest-growing automotive start-ups in Singapore. To date, the company has successfully assisted over 550,00 customers and completed $800,00,00 in vehicle transactions securely and successfully.
The company’s current mission is to help drivers make smarter decisions by simplifying vehicle ownership. The company plans to achieve this through the Motorist App, a smart vehicle management platform. Through the Motorist App, users can receive notifications and reminders for road tax, traffic offences, vehicle inspections, COE expiry, vehicle recalls and more.
Users can even transact their car through the app, receive audio alerts for speed and red-light cameras, view their latest vehicle details from LTA, and get 24-hour valet and roadside assistance. The Motorist App was successfully launched on March 2019 and reached 100,00 app users in February 2021.
Motorist currently has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 201526519Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Pantry & Entertainment Room, Mondays-Fridays, 10am - 6pm