Singapore Jobs Interior Designer Consultant Position at TID PLUS DESIGN PTE. LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we TID PLUS DESIGN PTE. LTD are looking for candidates for the position of interior designer consultant with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 6.000 - SGD 12.000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||TID PLUS DESIGN PTE. LTD|
|Position||Interior Designer Consultant|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 12.000|
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as carpenter, tiller, plumbers, and other related partners to ensure job success.
- Inspect renovation work on site to ensure its adherence to the design plans.
- Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and use of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination.
- To plan schedule based on design requirement & renovation work scope.
- To hit sales target.
- Mentorship is provided in nurturing environment.
- Work Recognition
- Required language(s): English
- Entry level candidates is welcome to apply.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Follow up on leads provided
- Work on customer requirements and meet expectations
- Conceptualize and present design including cost proposal to customer
- Good oral and interpersonal skills
- Passionate in Interior Design
- Able to prioritize work, multi-tasking and follow-up with an eye for detail
- Good team Player
- Commission based
|Address||152 Serangoon North Ave 1, #01-342 Tid Plus Design Pte Ltd, Singapore 550152|
- High Commission & Flexible Hours
- Career Advancement
- Monthly , Half Year & Annual incentive between $500-$30,000
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With 30 of experience in creating beautiful interiors in residential, retail, commercial hospitality properties, Tid Plus Design approach design is create something current, without abandoning the principles of design.
With guaranteed workmanship, we always ensure that the design of your space has the ability support your function seamlessly without compromising on the quality of our .
For an interior like other, trust yours with us.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 200405817Z
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Annual Bonus, Incentive company trip, Monday to Friday, Weekend Shift
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- Interior Designer Consultant position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023