East Jobs Interior Sales Designer Position at Forefront Interior Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in East and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Forefront Interior Pte Ltd|
|Position||Interior Sales Designer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Meet up with client to understand their renovation and design requirement.
- Provide professional advice on space planning, design conceptualization and materials.
- Prepare quotation.
- Project management and on-site co-ordination to ensure smooth running of the project till completion.
- Responsible, independent, self-motivated with positive attitude and good initiative.
- Creative, committed and dedicated.
- Good time management and teamwork.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, via the button of Apply Now on JobStreet.com job portal (No phone calls please!)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying
|Address||1 Tampines North Dr. 1, #03-33 Forefront Interior Pte Ltd., T-Space, Singapore 528559|
- A competitve salary for right candidate
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Flexible working hours
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Forefront Interior is the offspring of Jos Curtain & Interior Services whose modest beginnings date back to year 200. This expansion is the brainchild of a father and son partnership, incorporated to provide full-fledged interior design services.
Forefront Interior is spearheaded by Joey Pear, who was the General Manager/Senior Consultant of an established local interior design firm. His natural flair for design and impeccable service earned him a stream of satisfied clients mainly through word of mouth.
Living up to the company tag line ‘Redefining Designs’, our designs will not be guided by trends but tailored to the lifestyles of our clients.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 201527796N
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Forefront Interior Pte Ltd
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Interior Sales Designer position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023