Singapore Jobs Intern – Customer Success Position at Mercedes-Benz Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Mercedes-Benz Singapore Pte. Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Intern - Customer Success and able to work under working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Mercedes-Benz Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Intern - Customer Success|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Mercedes-Benz Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Intern – Customer Success
21 Mar 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
IT / Information Technology
Gateway Drive, Westgate Tower, Singapore
1 Gateway Dr, Singapore 608531
Allowance / Remuneration
The Mercedes-Benz Group AG (former Daimler AG) is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. With Mercedes-Benz AG, we are one of the leading global suppliers of premium and luxury cars and vans.
Our founders, Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz, made history by inventing the automobile in 1886. As a pioneer of automotive engineering, Mercedes-Benz sees shaping the future of mobility in a safe and sustainable way as both a motivation and obligation. The brand with the three-pointed star pursues the goal to go all electric. Shifting from electric-first to electric-only, we are accelerating toward an emissions-free and software-driven future.
We are present in nearly every country in the world and have production facilities in Europe, North and Latin America, Asia and Africa. In addition to Mercedes-Benz, the world’s most valuable luxury automotive brand (source: Interbrand study, 20 Oct. 2021), Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-Maybach, Mercedes-EQ and Mercedes me as well as the brands of Mercedes-Benz Mobility: Mercedes-Benz Bank, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and Athlon.
Mercedes-Benz is proud to be Singapore’s #1 luxury automotive brand for nine consecutive years. Be part of our success story. #Mercedes-BenzSG
It’s all about the Star!
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure and experience on how a multinational corporation is driven by diversity, commitment and passion – especially in the company that invented the automobile and has been innovating ever since. You can look forward to a series of varied assignments within challenging projects where you work independently and give you insights into the organizational and productive processes of a globally operating automobile manufacturer.
We are looking for a motivated customer success intern who can assist in bringing value for customers and potential customers of an IT digital product developed based on blockchain technology. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse team, gaining exposure to emerging technologies.
- To develop outstanding and innovative technology, as the means to solve our customers’ problems
- To consistently exceed our customers’ expectations. We strive to deliver the best possible customer experience, from the smallest detail to the largest deal
- Participate in calls and sharing sessions with customers and potential customers
- Assist in servicing existing accounts by tracking and monitoring progress through sales funnel planning
- Ensure system accuracy through regular upkeep of notes and information in the CRM tool
- Create and manage user guides, ensuring an up-to-date documentation aligned with the latest product releases
- Collaborate with closely with the Product, Business and Marketing teams to ensure customer feedback is communicated and addressed within the team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Currently a full-time student for a degree program from a reputable university
- Have strong administrative and organizational skills to assist with the operational aspects
- Interest in decentralized applications (dApps) or Blockchain
- Highly motivated team player
- Customer-centric mentality
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.
|Address||1 Gateway Dr, #15-08 Mercedes-Benz Fleet Management Singapore Pte. Ltd., Westgate, Tower 608531|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 199000355E