Singapore Jobs International Growth Practice (consulting) – Consumer Goods – Manager Position at Pricewaterhousecoopers Risk Services Pte. Ltd._
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Pricewaterhousecoopers Risk Services Pte. Ltd._ has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as international growth practice (consulting) – consumer goods - manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Pricewaterhousecoopers Risk Services Pte. Ltd._|
|Position||International Growth Practice (consulting) – Consumer Goods - Manager|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers – an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
PwC’s International Growth Practice is a global team, which supports companies and government agencies in their internationalisation ambitions across highly dynamic industries and geographies. We specialise in strategy consulting, specifically new market entry, international footprint realignment, global sourcing and international talent availability.
Our global team advises clients from across the world including global Consumer Goods and Industrial Manufacturing clients looking for new manufacturing and sourcing locations, to Pharmaceutical and Entertainment and Media companies seeking new markets for growth. For more information on the Growth Markets team please go to ww.pwc.com/gmc.
- Develop expansion strategies for clients from the Consumer Goods sector seeking international expansion or to realign their existing supply chain and production footprints t0 being more rebalanced and resilient.
- Typical engagements will focus on developing in depth analysis and insights for:
- Market expansion strategies (Where to play) – market, consumer and competitor assessments as well as product and services analysis
- Market entry scenarios (How to win) – Channel strategies, operating model design, partner evaluation and selection.
- Global and regional site selection for new HQs, R&D sites, manufacturing / production plants
- Global talent assessments, to assess the availability of talent for growth strategies
- Supplier portfolio realignment, identifying and assessing suppliers to meet the needs of realigned supply chains and manufacturing.
- Strategic points of view focused on international growth
- Provide points of view for publication on opportunities and challenges of global trade and internationalisation
- Lead bespoke client discussions and workshops to senior executives of corporate organisations and governments.
- Engage in business development and client pursuit efforts
- Develop global relationships and build a pipeline of inbound and outbound projects to sell and deliver
- Work closely with PwC’s global network of teams and connect relevant expertise in PwC to address clients’ unique business challenges
- Establish strong international network of external stakeholders including clients and industry associations and participate in regional and international conferences and client events
- 8 – 10+ years of relevant Consumer Goods experience with either a strategy and management consultancy firm
- Growth markets experience (E.g. Southeast Asia, China, India, Middle East, Latin America, Africa and CEE)
- Strong experience in delivering on client engagement with multiple stakeholders and teams in different countries
- Experienced in managing data collection and analysis and resourceful with excellent research and analytical skills; can transform quantitative and qualitative data into insights relating to country, sector and consumer trends, competitive intelligence
- Possess credentials in business development and sales with ability to develop insightful presentations to support proposals, client discussions and business development pursuits
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player comfortable with working in a multi-cultural and diverse global team
- An ability to communicate in multiple languages will be advantageous
|Address||7 Straits View, Pricewaterhousecoopers Cm Services Pte. Ltd., Singapore 018936|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 198105170G