Singapore Jobs International Growth Practice – Senior Associate Position at PWC LEGAL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|PWC LEGAL INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
|International Growth Practice - Senior Associate
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers – an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
What the PwC International Growth Practice does:
Headquartered in Singapore, PwC’s International Growth Practice is a global team supporting organisations to address their internationalisation ambitions, whilst achieving rebalanced and resilient growth strategies. We are a truly global team, with satellite offices in Europe and the United States, made up of individuals from over 15 nationalities that reflects our diverse and extensive cross-country and multi-industry experience.
The practice caters to a wide array of problem statements ranging from international market expansion, global location assessment, international supply chain transformation, international talent strategy, intra-regional trade flow analysis and strategic point of view development. Our global team focuses on several sectors including healthcare and pharmaceuticals, industrial manufacturing, automotive , consumer goods, telecoms, media and technology, financial services as well as government and global institutions. For more information about PwC’s International Growth Practice, please visit our website: ww.pwc.com/internationalgrowth
We are looking for experienced candidates with demonstrable experience from at least one (1) or more of the areas listed below:
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Consumer Goods
- Media and Technology
- People and Organisation
- Be a high impact team member supporting our portfolio of client projects which are focused on driving expansion strategies for companies who are either:
(a) seeking international expansion into a new market or region or;
(b) exploring realignment of their existing supply chain and production footprints to being more rebalanced and resilient.
- Typical engagements will focus on developing in depth analysis and insights for:
Market expansion strategies (Where to play) – market, consumer and competitor assessments as well as product and services analysis
Market entry scenarios (How to win) – Channel strategies, operating model design, partner evaluation and selection.
Global and regional site selection for new HQs, R&D sites, manufacturing / production plants
Global talent assessments, to assess the availability of talent for growth strategies
Supplier portfolio realignment, identifying and assessing suppliers to meet the needs of realigned supply chains and manufacturing.
Strategic points of view focused on international growth
- In addition, support client discussions and workshops with senior executives of corporate organisations and governments.
- Engage in business development and client pursuit efforts
- Work closely with PwC’s global network of teams and connect relevant expertise in PwC to address clients’ unique business challenges
- Establish strong international network of external stakeholders including clients and industry associations and participate in regional and international conferences and client events
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in our target sectors in either a management consulting setting or within industry in strategy or general management role
- International working experience in key global markets (E.g. US, UK, China, Japan, Germany, South East Asia etc.)
- Experience delivering client consulting projects with multiple stakeholders and teams in different countries
- Experienced in managing data collection and analysis and resourceful with excellent research and analytical skills; can transform quantitative and qualitative data into insights relating to country, sector and consumer trends, competitive intelligence
- Possesses ability to develop insightful presentations to support proposals, client discussions and business development pursuits
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player comfortable with working in a multi-cultural and diverse global team
- Strong ability to communicate in spoken and written English – Japanese or Chinese (Mandarin) would also be deemed desirable but not mandatory
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at ww.pwc.com/sg. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Registration No.: 201629493N