Singapore Jobs International Private Bank – Client Service Executive, North Asia, Associate #seekbetter Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Deutsche Bank AG are looking for candidates for the position of international private bank - client service executive, north asia, associate #seekbetter with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Services & Customer Service and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|International Private Bank - Client Service Executive, North Asia, Associate #seekbetter
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer our clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management. As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for clients. We specialize in developing bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits
The business are looking for a Client Service Executive to support the Relationship Managers (RMs) and Investment Managers (IMs) in the day to day servicing of clients through processing transactions, resolving account/payment problems and providing all round operational support. The role will sit in a centralized team reporting to a local manager.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace.
That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 21 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Support Private Banker to provide excellent service to high net-worth clients so as to achieve client retention, and be able to handle daily business-as-usual tasks within the desk and market
- Understanding of all desk administration and ability to manage the meetings and travel arrangements of Private Bankers
- Understand client requirements and assist Private Bankers in daily maintenance of account relationships
- Act as the client key interface over initiation of clients’ instructions, monitor funds for payment, prepare clients’ fax instructions, forms and loan disbursement instruction
- Ability to understand issues and appropriately escalate to Management in a timely fashion
- Develop good understanding of the governing regulatory framework, including but not limited to applicable confidentiality/secrecy/data protection regulations and cross border rules where relevant
Your skills and experience:
- 3 or more years of relevant client service executive/sales support/assistant relationship manager & investment experience at Associate level
- Working experience from the Private Banking or Wealth Management business is a must.
- Strong team player, also able to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
- Self-motivated and goal orientated and a ‘can do’ personality, who is able to work in a high paced environment
- Fluency (written and oral) in English and other language such as the Chinese languages, used in the target coverage market required due to engagement with Chinese client group.
- Meticulous, methodical and concise, with a strong attention to detail
- Relevant investment experience, coupled with a good sense of integrity
- Relevant local licenses and qualifications such as CACS Paper 1 and 2 is a must.
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- International Private Bank - Client Service Executive, North Asia, Associate #seekbetter position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023