Singapore Jobs International Private Bank Operations – New Client Adoption Team Lead, Avp #seekbetter Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of International Private Bank Operations – New Client Adoption Team Lead, AVP #seekbetter. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Deutsche Bank AG and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|International Private Bank Operations – New Client Adoption Team Lead, Avp #seekbetter
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
To lead, manage and provide effective guidance to team members and Front Office in their work processes and submissions, in terms of new client account opening which involves both documentation and KYC aspect. The role requires the candidate to advise the Front Office in all Know-Your-Client/ Source of Wealth and legal document related matters and supports the Front Office from the beginning of the new customer adoption process from prospect through to funding of the account including. In addition, he/she liaises with the local AML officers concerning business-view on specific AML/ KYC/ SOW related topics.
In his/her function as a Team Lead and an AML/KYC/SOW/ Expert, the candidate is able to manage the daily BAU responsibilities on top of monitoring team performance and reporting on metrics. It involves close collaboration with AML, Compliance, ORM, Front Office and Legal.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Be the lead to focus and streamline the account opening and advising Front Office on legal documents and KYC/ Source of Wealth during the NCA process
- Ensure timely account openings and response turnaround time by the team
- Provide expert advice to Front Office on complex account structures and KYC/AML cases the business is confronted with
- Act as sparring partner for Front Office in all AML/ SOW/ KYC related topics
- Support and advice Front Office in completing the KYC/ SOW information in line with DB Group standards
- Training of Front office staff on legal documents and KYC related subjects
- To enhance Client risk assessments and various MIS reports for management reporting to facilitate review in managing risk and strengthening the control procedures and processes
- To understand the Bank Global KYC/ AML Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and implement related control processes
- Escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Involved in design and implementation of strategies to ensure continuous process with the WM COO and Change functions to scope and define change projects to deliver process and performance improvement
- Design and review controls to minimize operational risk
- Maintain KOPs to ensure latest processes and requirements are reflected and adhered to
- Lead and/ or represent WM Ops in ad-hoc projects in relation to NCA/ KYC/ SOW/ Regulatory Changes
Your skills and experience:
- Degree majoring in Banking, Accountancy or Business Administration or related discipline
- Knowledgeable and experienced in banking operations, account documentation, risk management, sophisticated AML/KYC knowledge and experience in banking or financial industry for at least 5-8 years
- Individual with team management experience; a team leader who is able to multi-task effectively in a dynamic environment, appreciate diversity and follow through assignments within tight schedule
- Good knowledge of the customer base, with sensitivity to specific customer needs.
- Mature, strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Risk adverse
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships with all levels
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong process and project management experience
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- International Private Bank Operations – New Client Adoption Team Lead, Avp #seekbetter position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023