Singapore Jobs International Private Bank, – Relationship Manager, North Asia – Director, #work Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Deutsche Bank AG|
|Position||International Private Bank, – Relationship Manager, North Asia - Director, #work|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Details of the Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank’s Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer our clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management. As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations, we create lasting value for clients. We specialize in developing bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate Bank, Investment Bank and DWS. We aim to become a highly competitive global wealth manager by combining financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to build sustainable and beneficial client relationships. As a growth business for Deutsche Bank, we contribute towards building a more balanced, less capital intense and stable business model for the bank.
The Relationship Manager is a primary point of contact for clients to access the entire suite of wealth management capabilities and solutions offered by Deutsche Bank Wealth Management. This is achieved by working in close partnership with the Investment Manager in the day-to-day planning and servicing for the client. The individual is responsible for acquiring new clients – which are in line with the business proposition of the bank – and assets as well as grow existing business relationships, assuring a holistic and high-standard client experience.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and maintain overall relationship with the client, providing an holistic client experience
- Be the first point of contact and the overall responsible person with regard to dealing with client complaints
- Develop new business with new and existing clients, spending a great proportion of time focused on bringing in new clients and new assets (prospecting), building and sustaining long-term relationships
- Work as a team with the Investment Manager (and the Institutional Wealth Partner where appropriate) to build deeper client relationships / involve in origination
- Keep day-to-day responsibility for advising clients within the required regulatory framework and keeping abreast of all client-impacting initiatives from the respective market
- Proactively identifying client lending / financing needs, involving lending specialists to further develop the opportunity
- Perform continuous market analysis to identify potential client leads and opportunities
- Act as the Accountable Client Owner with responsibility for all AML aspects of the client relationship; this includes KYC in good quality and in a timely manner (no overdues) as well as account behavior, i.e. transactions with focus on 3rd party transactions constituting transfers in and out to be in line with purpose and anticipated behavior of the account(s).
- Where clients are not assigned an Investment Manager, own the overall suitability and appropriateness for client investments; taking client execution orders where required and ensuring that all corresponding checks are performed
- Participate in relevant client social events as well as in PR and other marketing activities
- Uphold the team’s operating rhythm (e.g. regular prospect review, pipeline review, account planning, etc.), leading by example and demonstrating role-model behavior
- Work in close co-operation with other coverage, product and support functions to deliver DB’s value proposition, leveraging also other DB divisions where possible.
- Actively support the business / growth strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performing team
- Act within professional, legal and ethical boundaries and guidelines, observing all internal and external compliance regulations and code of ethics and conduct; flagging and managing reputational risks and conflicts issues.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience for Director and above
- Solid network of clients in the target coverage market is required, specifically North Asia
- Fluency (written and oral) in English and other languages such as Chinese languages, used in the target coverage market required due to engagement with Chinese client group.
- Detail orientation on both strategy and execution
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Superior investment acumen
- Have a good understanding of the governing regulatory framework (e.g. RDR, MiFID II, etc.), including but not limited to applicable confidentiality / secrecy / data protection regulations and cross border rules where relevant
- Professional integrity
- For experienced hire, solid network of clients in the target coverage market is required
- Willing and able to develop other staff, e.g., analysts
- CFA, MBA degree or other advanced degree a plus
“Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.”
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
|Address||One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- International Private Bank, – Relationship Manager, North Asia - Director, #work position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023