Singapore Jobs International User Growth Platform – Product Lead Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company TikTok is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of international user growth platform - product lead and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|International User Growth Platform - Product Lead
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The International User Growth Platform drives the growth of Bytedance products in global markets. We leverage online advertising, preload and other channels to drive measurable and impactful growth. We strive to deliver industry-leading growth solutions, from strategy design to execution as well as analysis and iteration. We cover the entire value chain: from the channel and creative perspective, all the way to data infrastructure, automation, and advertising technology. As part of the UG team, you will build our platform capabilities and tools. You will grow as a professional expert and leader in a group of like-minded team members.
- Lead an international team of Product Managers to build tools and capabilities for more effective, efficient and safer growth marketing.
- Own and develop our growth marketing tools, data infrastructure and internal processes.
- Collaborate with internal (monetization) and external (growth marketing channels) partners to build solutions to industry/business problems.
- Understand the challenges of paid advertising, pre-load and creative team colleagues and find solutions, leveraging automation, algo, and data solutions.
- Collaborate with other platform teams (Engineering, BD, Finance, etc) to achieve high synergies and efficiency for our growth marketing work.
- Build and develop the team to achieve industry-leading business outcomes and offer exciting development opportunities.
- Experience as a growth PM, able to drive industry-leading solutions from ideation to large scale implementation.
- Experience in monetization, advertising, ad tech, or other related fields and familiar with industry concepts and best practices for campaign optimization, attribution/measurement, automation, algo etc.
- Experience leading a team of PMs and collaborating closely with engineering and other related stakeholders.
- Strong English (or other) language skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, looking for 7+ years of relevant experience.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- International User Growth Platform - Product Lead position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023