Geylang Jobs Internship – Quantity Surveyor (qs) Position at RapidSystemz
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Internship - Quantity Surveyor (QS) in our company, RapidSystemz. For candidates who reside in Geylang and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a part time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Internship - Quantity Surveyor (qs)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
1. Perform quantity taking-off in drawings manually
2. Assist in preparing tender proposal and submissions
3. Perform vendor search and carry out quote comparison
4. Assist in reviewing contract documents on tender, and highlights of essential key dates and submission requirements.
5. Prepare Variation Orders, claims, final accounts, settlement and sub-contractor payments.
6. Seeing through the project from tender to award to final accounts.
7. Cost analysis and monitoring.
8. Running of project, managing progress claims and variations.
Looking for SG candidates only. Please mention Civil Internship in the subject and send your CVs to **@rapidsystemz.com / ** / **@rapidsystemz.com
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||5 Lor Bakar Batu, #07-02 Rapid Systemz Pte Ltd, Singapore 348742|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.