Singapore Jobs Ios Engineer (real Time Communication) – Tiktok Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, TikTok is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of IOS Engineer (Real Time Communication) - TikTok and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Ios Engineer (real Time Communication) - Tiktok
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
TikTok RTC is the world’s leading real-time communications service, providing instant and high-quality multimedia interactions to customers around the world. We are building next-generation audio/video processing and interaction platforms to deliver high-volume, low-latency and rich Cloud as a Service technology.
Our popular products are empowered by our cutting-edge RTC technology. Working in this team, you will have the opportunity to meet the challenges of advanced audio/video algorithm design and global large-scale real-time communications interaction, while improving your skills in encoding, algorithms, data by working with many outstanding real-time communications professionals. Expertise in analytics and large-scale system design.
- Responsible for researching and developing real-time communication SDK on iOS with high-quality code.
- Responsible for the design and development of RTC solutions for TikTok.
- Responsible for optimising connectivity index, performance, stability, and audio & video quality to improve user experiences.
- Continuously tracking and learning new technologies and new architectures.
- Willing to challenge and resolve difficult technical problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or above with 5+ years of iOS development experience.
- Proficient in Objective-C, familiar with C/C++, solid knowledge of multi-threading, data structure, operating system and network.
- Familiar with iOS system architecture and audio & video multimedia client development.
- Good learning ability, communication ability, logical thinking ability, and innovation ability.
- Experience in live streaming, co-host, player SDK, and video conference is preferred.
- Experience in ffmpeg, x264, WebRTC, etc. is preferred.
- Open source project maintainer and independent developer are preferred.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)