Singapore Jobs It Business Analyst (capital Market) Position at Amaris Consulting Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of IT Business Analyst (Capital Market). For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Amaris Consulting Pte. Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Amaris Consulting Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||It Business Analyst (capital Market)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Project manage on the different topics allocated, manage end-to-end project on scoping, execution, testing and implementation. Build a strong project culture on status reporting and stakeholder management
- Perform analysis and recommend solution to meet the business requirements
- Functional expert on the domain, conduct end to end studies and architecture and solution definition
- Act as a subject matter expert on the domains, perform analysis
- Perform end-to-end tests, plan and coordinate UAT, change management and go-live support.
- Provide regular updates to project sponsors and business stakeholders, contribute on project governance meetings and issues meeting minutes
- Collaborate and follow up with development teams regionally/globally to establish strategic and deliverable IT solutions and ensure their timely delivery
- Some international travel may be required
Our candidate profile:
- 8+ years of work experience within the financial services industry and/or regulatory reporting focus
- Strong understanding of Capital Market deal flow from pricing to booking, risk management and back office, especially on FICC instruments – FX, Deposits, Rates, Options, derivatives and others.
- Good to have product and processing workflow knowledge of Investment Banking and Corporate Banking
- Experience working with internal and external technical teams/vendors is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in front-office setting
|Address||71 Robinson Rd, #14-01 Amaris Consulting - Singapore, Singapore 068895|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Amaris is an international group of Consultants in Technology and Management, with more than60 offices across the world. Amaris' success is based largely on personalized service which creates a close relationship between their Clients and their Consultants.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201205515M
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)