Paya Lebar Jobs It Cum Inventory Support Position at Jestac Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Paya Lebar and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Jestac Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as IT cum Inventory Support and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.600 - SGD 3.200 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Jestac Pte Ltd|
|Position||It Cum Inventory Support|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.600|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
- Administration of ERP, CRM, Microsoft365, Anti Virus and any other IT related devices and software.
- Create, add and modify user accounts and services across various platforms.
- Configure, deploy and relocate laptops, desktops, iPads, printers and any other IT related devices.
- Assist all employees with any IT related issues.
- Liaise with vendors and stakeholders in resolving problems.
- Conduct regular system audit for IT effectiveness, efficiency, and security.
- Inventory related duties such as data entry, documents filling, stock taking etc.
- Other admin tasks as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma or Equivalent with IT certifications.
- At least with 1 – 2 years of IT experience.
- Possess a positive, friendly, and cheerful working attitude.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
• Positive, friendly and challenging working environment.
• Good Basic with quarterly incentives.
• AWS (13th month).
• Medical benefits.
• Team bonding activities such as annual overseas incentive trip.
- Good Job Prospect with Role Rotation Opportunities
- Performance Oriented with Incentives
- Good work life balance culture and friendly working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JESTAC has been an Authorised Distributor and Applicator of 3M, for more than 29 years. Since its inception in Nov 1992, we have been a reliable supplier of quality products and services in the commercial and residential markets.
Committed to improve our customers’ lives with innovative solutions, Jestac is the one-stop 3M architectural and interior solution centre.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 199205952H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Annual Company Incentive Trip, Quarterly Team Building Events