Tampines Jobs It Executive (exp Network, Infrastructure & Hardware) Position at People Profilers Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
People Profilers Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Tampines and surrounding areas as it executive (exp network, infrastructure & hardware) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Hardware.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.600 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||People Profilers Pte Ltd|
|Position||It Executive (exp Network, Infrastructure & Hardware)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.600|
Company : Japanese MNC in Engineering
Working Location / Hour : Tampines (Beside MRT) / 8.30am to 5.30pm (Mon – Fri)
Remuneration : Up to $3,500 + 13 mths Aws + Variable Bonus + permanant staff benefit
- Monitor and troubleshoot system backup.
- Test and troubleshoot computer hardware, printers, access points, and connectivity infrastructure.
- Provide application support and training for Office 365 and in-house applications.
- Provide technical support on-site or via remote access to service issues and IT support requests.
- Maintain and update the IT assets list.
- Document application or system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/IT or any related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in supporting computer networks, PCs and Operating System (OS)
- Experience in IT infrastructure, network and hardware
- Experience with Windows 10, 11 and Windows Servers 2012, 2019, 2022.
- Strong knowledge and experience in VMWare and SQL query commands.
- Knowledge of infrastructure services and functions. (eg. AD, GPO, IIS, DNS, File and Print, TCP/IP, LAN and VLAN)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and be self-motivated while working with others.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
JOB ID : L89VR6XR
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to georgez.lim(at)peopleprofilers.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
20 Cecil St, #08-09, PLUS Building Singapore 049705
DID: 6950 9725
Georgez Josiah LIM
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1108994
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since our humble beginnings in 2002, People Profilers has steadily grown from strength to strength. Our expertise in providing Human Capital consultancy to our clients – universally sought after skills and expertise in just about any sector– has allowed People Profilers to leave an imprint across various industries and build a reputation for competency and expertise.
What differentiates People Profilers from every other recruiter is our unwavering commitment to building relationships with our clients- understanding exactly what our clients are after, and allowing us to match their precise needs. We deliver human capital solutions that allow organisations and their employees to succeed.
Here at People Profilers, we pride ourselves on being a one-stop human capital solutions provider for your organisation. Our innovative and relationship-focused workforce solutions have been provided across a wide range of industries.
Personal Data Protection Act
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200618776E
- EA No.: 02C4944
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Tampines 2023
- It Executive (exp Network, Infrastructure & Hardware) position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Tampines 2023