Singapore Jobs It Executive (up To $5500/ Aws/ Vb/ Mnc) Position at CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of IT Executive (Up to $5500/ AWS/ VB/ MNC) in our company, CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and possess a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 3.500 - SGD 5.500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
|It Executive (up To $5500/ Aws/ Vb/ Mnc)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
· Provides technical network system and desktop support to ensure the smooth and effective delivery of IT services to the company.
· Carries out the installation, upgrading and maintenance of hardware and software.
· Handles troubleshooting of IT problems from users and assists in daily operations
· Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or its equivalent.
· At least 5 years of relevant work experience
· In depth knowledge of networking technologies: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, VPN.
· Experience in Microsoft Windows Servers, Mircrosoft SQL and VMWare.
· MCSE certified is a plus.
· Ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently with a strong customer service mindset.
· Possess effective organizational and follow-up skills, paying attention to detail.
· Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner.
· Demonstrate patience and ability to handle people tactfully
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to samuel.loy(at)cvistahr.com
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any inquiries and advice you with relation to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion
R21102667 | EA License 16C7883
|80 Changi Road, #05-03 Centropod@Changi, Changi Rd, CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore 419715
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At CVista HR, we strive to push boundaries. We don’t just aim to provide a good service - we envision ourselves to collaborateand to partner not just with our Clients, but with Candidates as well. We aim to be the preferred consulting agency of choice for both our Candidates and our Clients.
Recognizing that CVista HR’s most important assets are its people, CVista HR will strive to differentiate ourselves by being passionate about providing a holistic approach while recommending the best-fit jobs for you. At CVista HR, we understand that there are different factors that candidates are considering when looking for a job and keeps them motivated at it, so we always strive to deliver the personalized approach for our candidates. This helps us to keep both our Candidates and Clients happy.The job opportunities are created by keeping ourselves constantly connected with companies across various industries.
- F&B / Retail / Services
- Finance & Accounting
- Health & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/ Supply Chain & Freight Forwarding
- Sales & Marketing
We provide Total Recruitment Solutions, Talent Management, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and HR Consultancy Services that includes the following:
- Permanent Placement
- Executive Search
- Mass Recruitment
- Contract Placement
- Payroll Services
- Work Pass Application Services
- HR Consulting Services
We want you partner you, as Candidates and Clients for this fruitful journey. Write in to us, Our friendly and approachable consultant will get in touch with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201602684K
- EA No.: 16C7883
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day