Paya Lebar Jobs It Support Officer Position at Charles & Keith (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of IT Support Officer. For those of you who live in Paya Lebar and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Charles & Keith (Singapore) Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.200 - SGD 2.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Charles & Keith (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||It Support Officer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.700|
- Provide day-to-day in-house IT support by phone, email, remote, and face-to-face.
- Manage the installation and maintenance of hardware & software including computers, laptops, printers, mobile devices, projectors, etc.
- Deployment of desktop Operating System, software application and apply system patches.
- Manage the diagnosis & repair of IT hardware and contact the appropriate service vendors when necessary.
- Ensure that IT issues have been corrected and maintain records of work performed.
- Provide technical support across the company, including Singapore, regional offices, and retail stores.
- Provide technical support to server and network infrastructure, and perform regular upgrades to keep systems updated.
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality.
- Assist with any ad-hoc tasks as required by the IT Department
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Good troubleshooting skills and knowledge of Windows Operating systems, Mac OS, and office 365 applications
- Able to communicate effectively in both oral and written aspects.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CHARLES & KEITH was founded with a vision to empower women around the world to express themselves freely through fashion. The brand pushes the boundaries of modern footwear and accessories by constantly reinventing fashion with its curated collections.
Since its establishment in 1996, the brand has expanded its reach beyond brick-and-mortar stores by offering online shopping on its website CHARLESKEITH.COM. Its stylish and trend-focused designs are now available in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the United States of America.
CHARLES & KEITH believes in social and environmental responsibility. Its efforts to support progress, sustainability and conservation include the use of Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper, as well as its collaborations with international organisations such as United Nations Entity for Gender Equality (UNWOMEN), Breast Cancer Foundation and World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF).
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 200802300D
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Staff Discounts, Fashionable, Business Stylish
- Specific Location: Tai Seng
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Paya Lebar 2023
- It Support Officer position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Paya Lebar 2023