Singapore Jobs Java Integration Specialist Position at EXASOFT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||EXASOFT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Java Integration Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
· Lead the delivery working with onsite/offshore team members and responsible for solution implementation
· Produce Detail/Low-level design (solution modelling) on Dynamics integration patterns with APIs published out of Spring Boot
· Review and assist in solution implemented on Spring using Camunda DMN rule engine and DROOLS
· Review and assists in estimating infra capacity based on the NFR
· Feasibility study, tools identification and completing the PoCs when required
· Collaborate with Business stakeholders and Developments leads in the team in identifying and developing common components
· Define/Identify Best practises, patterns/anti-patterns, development guidelines
· Improve code quality statistics, participate/drive code reviews and continuously reduce technical debt
· Specifying the common and core services use cases
· Review and assist in CI/CD pipeline
· Ensure adherence to SCB Architecture/design principles and MS Dynamics/Power Platform development guardrails
· Understand functional requirement and implement technical solution (along with relevant documentation) that will meet functional requirement
· Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task
· Review code and ensure it conforms to standards
· Help improve quality of existing code base
· Ensure project is complete according to written specifications.
· Follow best practices while coding
· Ensure that code is scalable for high performance scenarios
Preferred Candidate Profile:
Ideal candidate must have proven credentials of delivering in world class engineering teams. With a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent discipline, he/she must have relevant experience fulfilling responsibilities of the position. Must be a confident self-starter with ability to collaborate and devise solutions. Relevant industry certifications are an added plus. Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks is required.
Ø Strongly Desired competencies:
· 4 to 12 years overall experience
· 3-5-years’ experience implementing enterprise java and java script based applications
· Must understand the deep functionality/features of Camunda / Drools , Spring boot and React JS / Ember JS / PCF controls (Power Apps Component Framework D365)
· Hands-on experience on REST services and message formats like JSON/XML, Oracle and SQL, microservices architecture, Java / J2EE – strong knowledge of server side programming. Good understanding of basic concepts of collections, multithreading & OOPS concept, good knowledge in application integration using Web Service (SOAP/REST) or Messaging using JMS
· Oracle or SQL Server Experience with automated unit testing
· Hands-on skills in J2EE specifications like JAX-RS, JAX-WS
· Good to have experience in integration between MS Dynamics and SpringBoot based application at UI and service/API level
· Good to have experience in containerization technologies – Docker, Kubernetes, JBoss Fuse, Kafka
· Good knowledge in dependency injections like Spring DI/Blueprints and JSON libraries like Jackson/GSON
· Hands-on experience on Linux/Unix environments
· Understanding on tools like Jenkins/Go-CD, Git/Stash, JIRA, Maven, NodeJS
· Understanding of continuous build concept and usage with maven, sonarqube or other related tools
· Exhibit hands-on on various NFRs – Non-Functional Requirements implementation
· Strong knowledge of web-based Technologies
· Experience with Agile best practices and methods such Scrum, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development
|Address||331 North Bridge Rd, Singapore #22-01/06 Odeon Towers, Exasoft, Singapore 188720|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.