Singapore Jobs Java Software Engineer Position at OKX
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, OKX is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Java Software Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Java Software Engineer
|Type of Work
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
We are the team behind Liquid Marketplace, which recorded over USD 1 Billion in Institutional Trading Volume in 2023.
The Prime Team builds on services that offer professional and institutional traders the ability to trade large blocks of crypto products using arbitrarily complex multi-leg strategies. The team designs and builds highly-automated services that go far beyond basic exchange order book trading, by offering products using both Request-for-Quote (RFQ), and our own off-exchange order book.
About The Role:
The Prime Team is based out of 2 key locations – Hong Kong and Singapore. We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our Prime Engineering team based in Singapore.
You will have exposure to every aspect creating innovative solutions, from influencing product development to the full software engineering lifecycle of an institutional-grade trading platform. Our diverse team is composed of veterans from both TradFi and other pioneering Crypto firms, and it’ll be unique for you to contribute and grow with the leading-edge of the industry.
- Design and implement features for our automated RFQ and Order book trading platforms.
- Collaborating closely with product managers and cross-functional teams to deliver new features.
- Carry out analysis and optimisation of existing services that back our institutional offerings.
- Prototype new ideas quickly and propose innovative solutions.
- Provide support for our existing services and monitor overall service performance.
- Push for greater software development practices, and automated testing.
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent with high performance Java and async programming patterns.
- Familiar with distributed systems and microservice architecture.
- Experienced in best-practises for automated testing and continuous integration.
- Useful to have prior experience in products from TradFi and Crypto markets.
- Willingness to learn about all aspects of institutional trading products for Crypto markets.
|12 Marina Blvd, OKX Singapore, Singapore 018982
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.