Changi Jobs Java Software Engineer – Wholesale Payments, Associate – #seek #urgent Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Changi and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of java software engineer - wholesale payments, associate - #seek #urgent and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Java Software Engineer - Wholesale Payments, Associate - #seek #urgent|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our Wholesale Payments team is responsible for building low value and real time payments systems for our corporate customers. As a Java Software Engineer, you will be working on high throughput, low latency micro services. You will be working for a global team with members in Singapore, India and North America. There is a huge opportunity to learn about the exciting payments domain.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience using Java tech stack, including but not limited to: Core Java, Spring or Spring Boot, Junit, Mockito
- Experience with one or more UI technologies, preferably React
- Experience with one or more database technologies, e.g. Oracle, MySQL and Cassandra
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Knowledge of test-driven development and testing frameworks
- Good to have knowledge of one or more cloud technologies like Cloud foundry, AWS
- Knowledge of one or more messaging technologies, e.g. Kafka, IBM MQ
- Good to have knowledge of one or more IMDG technologies, e.g. Gemfire, Hazelcast
- Knowledge of data formats like JSON, XML
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience in version control tools like SVN, GIT
- Ability to innovate, High level of motivation to get things delivered
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building attitude
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Changi 2023
- Java Software Engineer - Wholesale Payments, Associate - #seek #urgent position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Changi 2023