Central Region Jobs Junior Database Administrator (dba) Position at Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of junior database administrator (dba) and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)
|Junior Database Administrator (dba)
|Type of Work
Yearly renewable contract
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 830am-6pm
1. Daily health monitoring of non-prod and production database systems and data integrity checks
2. Database performance monitoring
3. Follow Standard Operating Procedures and daily health checks
4. Monitor database backup
5. Carry out periodical Database patching
6. Articulate issues and outages to escalate to L2’s
7. Respond promptly to incidents and SRs
8. Provide support when requested within and after office hours
9. Generate and format reports for monthly deliverables
10. Work with users and vendors to provide support
11. Collect database performance information
– Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in DBA and operation management in MS SQL Enterprise Server and Oracle Databases
– Knowledgeable in scripting
– Familiar with virtualization technologies
– Good working experience as an MYSQL/MS SQL/Oracle Database Administrator in production environment would be advantageous
– Good understanding of MS SQL servers (2012, 2014, 2016, 2019, 2022)
– Good understanding of Oracle Database version 11G, 12C, 18C, 19C
– Strong understanding in Database clustering techniques and operations
– Relevant working experience in Cloud environment is an advantage
– Able to manage daily support tasks to meet stringent SLA requirements
– Meticulous and process-oriented
– Good, hard-working attitude with ability to work well under pressure
– Good communication skills English (written, spoken)
– Good analytical skills with ability to work with others to resolve problems.
– Good organization skills, with ability to properly document and track information.
– Having experience in WOG environment is a plus
– Possess Microsoft Certification and/or ITIL certification.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jobster Pte Ltd is a recruitment firm, with specific focus on permanent and contract staff search.
Previously known as Evohub Jobs, we were established under the Evohub Group in 2003, providing recruitment services and human resource solutions. In 2008, Evohub Jobs was corporatise to become Jobster Pte Ltd as part of our organization’s branding efforts.
We are reputed in the recruitment industry for our fast and targeted job matches. Specialising in recruitment for the Banking/Finance and Info-communication industries, our industry know-how enables us to ensure provide good job matches between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- EA No.: 06C5060
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days